NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
jayseven

Criterion Collection

So I've recently gotten a glib of an urge to get some good gimme-gimme DVDs. Criterion generally remasters both video and audio, which is sweet. Recently I've bought a bunch, and I'm mostly proud of the Jacques Tati films. Does anyone else know wtf I am talking about?

Don't nobody understand the words that are comin' out of your mouth.

Ah shit you're right, I should've just posted in the stuff you bought thread

I bought some Criterion releases a while ago. In the Mood for Love and El Laberinto del Fauno. They don't ship outside of the US on their own site, so I bought them from Amazon back then. There are quite a few films I want from them, but I'm currently not buying blu-rays. I still keep an eye out on their new releases, they recently released Shaft, which is cool.

They do ship some blu-rays to the UK (https://www.criterion.com/shop/collection/369-uk-releases), which obv fails your needs on two fronts (being blu-ray and being uk-only!) but might help others. There are some specific films I really want to get (haxan, before trilogy, qatsi trilogy) but all these fools are selling them for ridiculous prices on ebay and getting zero bids. Take my damn money!

Sign in to follow this