NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Happenstance

The Witcher - A New Saga Begins

The medallion looks like a cat? That school (according to The Witcher Wikipedia) is one of the only schools to train females and non purebloods. Sounds ideal for a character creator.

Looking forward to what they make, The Witcher 3 was one of my favourite games of the previous console generation. Hopefully they've learned a lot from Cyberpunk and will be in a much better position developing this.

2 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

The medallion looks like a cat? That school (according to The Witcher Wikipedia) is one of the only schools to train females and non purebloods. Sounds ideal for a character creator.

Looking forward to what they make, The Witcher 3 was one of my favourite games of the previous console generation. Hopefully they've learned a lot from Cyberpunk and will be in a much better position developing this.

I saw someone mention that in one of the endings Ciri had a cat medallion so it could be pointing to her as the main character. I think I’d probably prefer that to a create a character approach but I wouldn’t mind if they went that way.

Sign in to follow this