NEurope
Glen-i

Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet

Have they fixed your boxes loading really slow? It's a nightmare trying to find a Pokémon because of it.

1 minute ago, Ike said:

Have they fixed your boxes loading really slow? It's a nightmare trying to find a Pokémon because of it.

This isn't the performance based patch that was alluded to, so I doubt it.

• Sad 1

Kicked 7 star Charizards backside. My Azumarill was more than enough to wipe the floor with it. 

Fi_X7fAaMAEbVyt?format=jpg&name=large

Honestly, I was expecting something more threatening. I even beat the thing offline with an absolute garbage AI team alongside me.

9 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Honestly, I was expecting something more threatening. I even beat the thing offline with an absolute garbage AI team alongside me.

It's because Charizard has always been a mediocre Pokémon, except for the 3DS games. With Megas being gone, it's regressed back to being a mediocre Pokémon.

Just now, Ashley said:

And @Glen-i will be here to slag off Charizard in 3,2...

Edit

Well I timed that well.

Hey, hey, hey! I like Charizard. I use it in competitive battles now and again. But I'm not delusional. I know firsthand it's shortcomings.

What I don't like is how much it hogs the limelight. It must proper suck being a Venusaur or Blastoise fan. And it makes me look like the kind of guy who only likes stuff that's popular. I like Kecleon, for god sake! I can't be mainstream with taste like that!

I prefer Blastoise but that's probably because I like water Pokémon and not just, as someone on the street pointed out to me a few months ago, I occasionally dress like Misty. 

• Haha 1

I prefer Blastoise but that's probably because I like water Pokémon and not just, as someone on the street pointed out to me a few months ago, I occasionally dress like Misty. 
This you?OjsSl0p.jpg
  • Haha 1

Is anyone able to gift me the water and grass starters for nothing remarkable in return?

i’m a but miffed about this Charizard raid as I am no where near finishing the game and therefore cannot participate.

4 minutes ago, Blade said:

Is anyone able to gift me the water and grass starters for nothing remarkable in return?

i’m a but miffed about this Charizard raid as I am no where near finishing the game and therefore cannot participate.

Charizard raid will be back in two weeks.

And even if you haven't finished the game, you can join someone's game through the Union Circle and do it through them.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Blade said:

You on now? Give me 5 mins and I'll hook you up.

4 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

You on now? Give me 5 mins and I'll hook you up.

I am! Cheers pal

4 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Link code is 14828214

Thanks for sorting me out. Appreciate it 😃

OK I've done pretty much everything, they made me listen to Ed Sheeren, and the only thing I think I have left are the ruinous things, I've already gotten one. Do any clues get offered about where the other stakes are? Because I'm not wandering aimlessly around the boring landscape swerving in and out of shit only to be ambushed by a hidden Nymble. I'll just use a guide.

I never bothered with any of the picnic bollocks, apart from eggs - any point? Just looking at the names of the effects in the food stores put me off making a sandwich.

All my "sparkling" tera raids on the map are all fucking Mimikyu's, will this ever change?

All in all not a bad experience. If the draw distance animation/loading was better I think would've made a better experience as I had to keep making rapid course corrections to avoid a herd of *insert regional mon here*

Some dodgy 'mon design though, and evolution criteria. I got rid of my Finizen because of the hoops I had to go through to make it to evolve.

Winning team - Skeledirge (of course, fire starters all the way), Flamigo, Kilawattrel, Clodsire, Baxcalibur and Tinkaton (named Presea).

14 minutes ago, EEVILMURRAY said:

Winning team - Skeledirge (of course, fire starters all the way), Flamigo, Kilawattrel, Clodsire, Baxcalibur and Tinkaton (named Presea).

Haha. Love it.

15 minutes ago, EEVILMURRAY said:

All my "sparkling" tera raids on the map are all fucking Mimikyu's, will this ever change?

They change on a daily basis. You can just move the Switch's calander forward by a day to get around this.

2 hours ago, EEVILMURRAY said:

they made me listen to Ed Sheeren, and the only thing I think I have left are the ruinous things

To me it sounds like you've already bore witness to the ruinous things. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, EEVILMURRAY said:

OK I've done pretty much everything, they made me listen to Ed Sheeren, and the only thing I think I have left are the ruinous things, I've already gotten one. Do any clues get offered about where the other stakes are? Because I'm not wandering aimlessly around the boring landscape swerving in and out of shit only to be ambushed by a hidden Nymble. I'll just use a guide.

I managed to get the locations of the shrines pinned on to my map by taking classes and talking to the various teachers. Along with the information that each one has 8 pins corresponding to it. I imagine they're located in the general area of the shrines.

Why does every open world game insist on hiding things in these big empty places?

I'm guessing you don't have an NSO subscription? Because Finizen is not hard to evolve once you know how.

55 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

I managed to get the locations of the shrines pinned on to my map by taking classes and talking to the various teachers. Along with the information that each one has 8 pins corresponding to it. I imagine they're located in the general area of the shrines.

Why does every open world game insist on hiding things in these big empty places?

I'm guessing you don't have an NSO subscription? Because Finizen is not hard to evolve once you know how.

I got the tags to the shrines on the maps, I wish they did something similar for the pins. 

I do have a Switch Online subscription. I just can't be bothered!

Got the rest of the pins earlier, one knocked themself out because they used all their moves whilst I was throwing balls/healing and struggled themself to death. So I resetted and went after the other two, knocked them out accidentally so they hide for a bit. Went back to the first after having taught Baxcalibur False Swipe and Kilawattrel Thunder Wave and managed to get it that time. 

The last thing I'm missing to complete my dex is Sandy Shocks in case any of you kind souls can assist.

38 minutes ago, Rob3008 said:

The last thing I'm missing to complete my dex is Sandy Shocks in case any of you kind souls can assist.

You wanting one to keep or just for the dex entry?

6 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

You wanting one to keep or just for the dex entry?

Just the entry, happy to trade it back.

1 minute ago, Rob3008 said:

Just the entry, happy to trade it back.

Cool. As I only have one st the moment. I'll set it up now.