NEurope
Glen-i

Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet

Was that a Battle Factory style battle? The trainer was using a Magnemite given from Iono.

22 hours ago, Ike said:

Was that a Battle Factory style battle? The trainer was using a Magnemite given from Iono.

ivebeenwaitingforthis.png

Man, don't get my hopes up, unless you're absolutely certain of it!

Scarlet/Violet desperately needs some battle facilities. Having nothing, not even a basic Battle Tower is shambolic, and it's killing my desire to build some competitive teams because I've got no way to road test ideas.

40 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

ivebeenwaitingforthis.png

Man, don't get my hopes up, unless you're absolutely certain of it!

Scarlet/Violet desperately needs some battle facilities. Having nothing, not even a basic Battle Tower is shambolic, and it's killing my desire to build some competitive teams because I've got no way to road test ideas.

Sadly it turns out it just a special ribbon that adds the original trainers name to the title/flair thing. :cry:

• Sad 1

Well, seeing as I got every other base game Pokémon...

walkingwakeandironleavesspotlight.jpg

Walking Wake (Scarlet) and Iron Leaves (Violet) make their third appearance in 5 star raids from today until the 7th of January.

You absolutely cannot get these Pokémon in any other way, even with the DLC, so if you're like me and missed the first two times, you should probably catch them.

You'll need to join a raid another player started to get the one from the version you don't have, and you can't catch them again if you already caught them before.

Nah, you need the DLC to actually get it, and I ain't shelling out to play more of this game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Didn't even notice that. Won't lie, I wasn't really paying attention either.