NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Julius

Pokémon Presents: 27th February 2022 @ 14:00 GMT

Well, I'd be very surprised if we didn't some kind of detail for what plans there are (if any) for Arceus DLC.

Dare I hope for a Mystery Dungeon title though? Starting to feel like it should be time.

Edited by Glen-i

pjimage---2021-07-02T174447484.jpg?q=50&

Explorers of Sky Remake Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! (and not the Let's Go kind of remake!)

• Like 1

Oh yeah, we'll also probably get an announcement for Pokemon Snap on NSO coming out next month too.

So we'll probably get...

Explorers of Sky Remake

Legends Arceus DLC

Detective Pikachu 2 trailer

Pokemon Snap NSO coming out March

Minor updates for the mobile junk games

That should be doable in 14 minutes I reckon :)

6 hours ago, darksnowman said:

There's obviously no sign of Mario Kart IX because they're bringing back Pokémon Dash. 

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

4 hours ago, Mandalore said:

I'd love to see a new Pinball or Gameboy style Trading Card Game RPG.

Pinball? Maybe. Don't see why not. About as likely as other old spin-offs. Which is not that likely, but still.

That is, except Trading Card based games? Nah, not gonna happen. If you've been following what has been going on with Trading Card digital software, TPC has absolutely no interest in commissioning a console based game.

pokemonpresents27022022banner.620x0.webp

Pokémon Presents 27.02.2022 to be shown on Sunday 27th February

Now up on the main page.

The full roundup article should be up shortly after the presentation has aired.

What will we see in the presentation? Well... probably some Pokémon. Otherwise, that truly would be subversion of our expectations.

Edited by S.C.G
  • Haha 3

55 minutes ago, MindFreak said:

I assume this will be made available on the official Pokémon YouTube channel? 

Yeah, but chances are, they'll just plonk it on the channel without much fanfare, due to the western media silence Nintendo and TPC are doing due to the Ukrainian crisis.

There's a very real possibility it'll only be available in Japanese at first.

Well, I was right on one account. The stream is up without much announcement. Live at 2pm.

• Thanks 1

Did not expect to see gen 9 announcement today. Thought it was going to be horror game.

Bet the duck with the hat is going to be popular.

I ended up watching a Spanish stream (subbed) because it was a random one I could find on my TV but now I don't know what the new games are called because my Spanish isn't that good 😅

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

I ended up watching a Spanish stream (subbed) because it was a random one I could find on my TV but now I don't know what the new games are called because my Spanish isn't that good 😅

Scarlet and Violet.

The region is based on Delfino Plaza?

• Like 1

They sure spend a lot of time talking about the mobile games...

Scarlet and Violet definitely look a bit fuzzy, and I'm not a fan of the logos at all, but after how much I enjoyed Arceus I'm definitely down for another game in the same vein. 

Cheers. Kind of guess Scarlet and now that you've said Violet it makes sense but I kept reading it as purple (escarlata/violeta according to Google translate but it was definitely beginning with P).

Just now, killthenet said:

Scarlet and Violet definitely look a bit fuzzy, and I'm not a fan of the logos at all, but after how much I enjoyed Arceus I'm definitely down for another game in the same vein. 

I wonder how much of their profits, as a percentage, they make from mobile. Presume it's pretty big. 

I say "I wonder" because I know I could find out but I'm sure Glen will be here soon to do it for me. 

3 minutes ago, killthenet said:

It’s the main RPG style, not Arceus. But I guess they took a lot from it.

7 minutes ago, Ike said:

It’s the main RPG style, not Arceus. But I guess they took a lot from it.

I'm very apprehensive about this. I can't bring myself to finish Legends because it's so boring.

At least the battles won't suck. I hope...

1 minute ago, Glen-i said:

I'm very apprehensive about this. I can't bring myself to finish Legends because it's so boring.

I know they didn't explain much about it but seems they're adding more battles in Legends. What did you think of that (or of what little we know)?

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

I know they didn't explain much about it but seems they're adding more battles in Legends. What did you think of that (or of what little we know)?

The battle system in Legends is fundamentally awful, so adding more isn't gonna help.

It says a lot that the game supports trading, but not battling.

Well, that was a surprise. I never imagined they would announce the next mainline titles and release them this year. Absolute madness. All 3 starters look amazing and it looks as though the game is borrowing heavily from Legends, which pleases me greatly.

Speaking of which, guess I'll be firing that back up. Again, I wasn't expecting an update/more content for the game to arrive so quickly. 

Bah! So much to play at the moment. :( 

51 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

It would be more accurate to say it's an expended Wild Area from Sword and Shield, which is also what Arceus did.

Arceus's focus was the Pokédex, which battles being secondary. The main games are battle focused.

They won't be dropping the battle system because they would wreck the competitive side.

I saw the credit of Arcues yesterday, I am wondering if I can bring myself to finished the dex myself. I'll probably power through. I'm disappointed they didn't announce any Pokemon Home support today.

Sign in to follow this