NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hudsoo

Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow (GC) up for swap

anyone want to make a offer for it.....would not be shocked if no one did....but suprises happen....not so often

..meh..theres nothin I really wanna get rid of (none of my good games anyway..) which would leave Fifa 2004, ISS2 (I have winning eleven 6 so I don't need the other 2 really..) or possibly PN03..

..tell me a few games you'd be willing to trade it for and I'll let you know if I have any of them and would be willing to let them go..

All I can think that id be willing to trade for it is R: Racing Evolution(without pac man vs)

so just r racing evolution on its own in a single game box? might do, depends what other game choices you are willing to offer / nando /

..never mind.. I have R:Racing with Pac Man vs. , but I'm not in any desperation to get Splinter Cell PT and don't wanna get rid of R:Racing so I guess its up to you and harribo to figure out what you's want to do..

How about Simpsons hit and run :smile:

don't worry I'm not holding my breath on this, it's just the only game I've completed fully so thought I'd offer

I picjed the game up for £7.99 today at HMV. Bargain. Havent played it yet, whats it like!?

it is much like the first game but it does not last as long (depending how speedy you go) and to me, it seems the framerate is worse

Sign in to follow this