NEurope
Helmsly

3DS and Wii U eShop purchases to end March 2023

Some exclusive Natsume games are on sale at the moment:

https://en.psprices.com/region-gb/discounts/?platform=3DS&sort=date&page=1

A-Train and the River City games.  Ends on 27/09.

Probably worth mentioning that the new Theathrhythm game is unlikely to support the touchscreen because it's based on the arcade game (thanks to Glen-i for explaining this).  Which means that you shouldn't scratch the DLC for the Curtain Call off your list if you particularly enjoy playing using the touchscreen.

5 hours ago, V. Amoleo said:

Probably worth mentioning that the new Theathrhythm game is unlikely to support the touchscreen because it's based on the arcade game (thanks to Glen-i for explaining this).  Which means that you shouldn't scratch the DLC for the Curtain Call off your list if you particularly enjoy playing using the touchscreen.

I'll also add to this that the 4 Bravely Default songs show no current signs of being in said new Theatrhythm PR.

Now, that doesn't mean they won't be in it (2 of the DLC packs are being kept under wraps). But it's worth keeping it in mind when it gets released.

• Like 1

Not related to the eShop, but related to the winding down of services for both consoles: Image Share will be discontinued as of 25th October 2022. 

As of 25 October 2022, it will no longer be possible to use Nintendo 3DS Image Share or Wii U Image Share to post images on Facebook and Twitter.

• It will no longer be possible to share images from Nintendo 3DS systems or Wii U consoles.

• Images and comments already posted to Facebook and Twitter will remain available even after the discontinuation of the service.

• The discontinuation time may be pushed back due to system issues.
We thank you for supporting the Image Share service.

• Like 1

On 23/09/2022 at 11:44 AM, V. Amoleo said:

The Japanese exclusive enhanced version of this is now on sale on the eShop too.  But be aware there is no translation patch as far as I can find.

Story of Seasons Twin Villages+ 1480円

Ends 19/10.