NEurope
Ronnie

Nintendo Direct : 09 / 02 / 22 (10pm UK time)

More paid DLC for Mario Kart - they're really never going to make another one are they? Just rinsing more money out of their cash cow

48 courses though? That's nuts

Edited by killthenet

Oh now I might have reason to upgrade to the NSO Expansion

Xenoblade 3 time! :D

Hope it's more like the first game than the second one...

Edited by Dcubed

XENOBLADE

XENOBLADE!!!!!!!!!!!!

XENO FRAKKING BLADE

Nintendo sure love screwing over people that bought the Wii U. I imagine MK8 Deluxe plus DLC will be very expensive.

• Confused 1

Well it looks more like the first game than the second one so far... Feeling optimistic so far :)

XENOBLADE CHRONICLES 3!!!!!!!!

SEPTEMBER!!!!!;;;;;;

WTF JUST HAPPENED, OMG OH MY ZANZA!!!!

Just now, Cube said:

Nintendo sure love screwing over people that bought the Wii U. I imagine MK8 Deluxe plus DLC will be very expensive.

It's £25 for everything.

This is basically adding in all of the content from Mario Kart Tour; salvaged from that failure of a game.  Rather than it really being all new for MK8.  Which explains the stupidly cheap price.

That was a fantastic Direct. I am so happy about the Mario Kart DLC, its something I wanted but didn't think would happen.

• Like 1

That was one of the best Directs they've ever produced. Fantastic viewing. :bowdown: 

There's certainly a lot to look forward to this year, with a lot of it coming out in the first half. 

Right, now I need to get to sleep for work in the morning. 

• Like 2

On 8/2/2022 at 8:12 PM, Mokong said:

Something new from Monolith would be awesome, even if it's not Xenoblade related.

I actually frakking called something!!!!!!

Bloody Hell, XC3, Mario Strikers, MK8 DLC, Kirby, Switch Sports, Live A Live.

I'll just give Nintendo my debit card and let them look after it for me :p

Just now, Helmsly said:

That was a fantastic Direct. I am so happy about the Mario Kart DLC, its something I wanted but didn't think would happen.

They brought the goods on all fronts. I wasn't expecting a fraction of that. :blank: 

• Like 1

Can't say I'm not disappointed that we didn't see more of BOTW 2 but damn, Xenoblade 3 looks incredible! 

Nintendo's 2022 is absolutely stacked, if Bayonetta and Zelda don't get delayed then it'll be pushing to overtake 2017 

2 minutes ago, Dcubed said:

It's £25 for everything.

This is basically adding in all of the content from Mario Kart Tour; salvaged from that failure of a game.  Rather than it really being all new for MK8.  Which explains the stupidly cheap price.

That makes it £62 for me (based on what MK8D is selling for). Plus an extra £18 a year if I want to play this version online.

• Like 1

Okay but seriously, how have we got a HD-2D remake of Live A Live and Chrono Cross (with Radical Dreamers!) coming out in Europe for the first time, and still no Final Fantasy collection?! :blank:

Now I've got to buy all of these other games and I'm still left waiting? :p

Kirby looks so full of charm it’s unreal… and Xenoblade Chronicles 3 got me so hyped!!!

• Like 2

Just now, Julius said:

Okay but seriously, how have we got a HD-2D remake of Live A Live and Chrono Cross (with Radical Dreamers!) coming out in Europe for the first time, and still no Final Fantasy collection?! :blank:

Now I've got to buy all of these other games and I'm still left waiting? :p

How does Live A Live get a fucking HD 2D remake, while the Final Fantasies get that absolute POS mobile trashfire treatment?

I think that's the bigger question here TBH.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, killthenet said:

Can't say I'm not disappointed that we didn't see more of BOTW 2 but damn, Xenoblade 3 looks incredible! 

Nintendo's 2022 is absolutely stacked, if Bayonetta and Zelda don't get delayed then it'll be pushing to overtake 2017 

They gotta keep some stuff for E3.

15 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Man with the golden gun mode for Dread can only mean they are priming us for Goldeneye.

I'm actually surprised this didn't happen.

• Thanks 1