NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ronnie

Tunic

After seeing pretty much the same area of this game for years now, the rest of the game just blew my mind

• Like 1

Started it last night...it's brilliant so far šŸ˜ so simple yet so effective game design, and already finding it bloody difficult in places!

• Like 1

I donā€™t often buy games at launch due to my backlog, but after the reviews and praise for Tunic, Iā€™ve downloaded the Switch version.

Iā€™m only 30Ā minutes in so far and I enjoy the art style and controls (Monument Valley meets Link to the Past so far!). Ā Iā€™m intrigued and excited and canā€™tĀ wait to see where the game takes me next!

I also started playing this yesterday, and I've fallen in love. Incredible game, and I'm only maybe 3 or 4 hours in.

• Like 1

100%'d this last night. Outstanding. A real achievement, especially given the small dev team. The design is ingenious and the use of the instruction manual you collect, so clever.

Happy to compare this to Death's Door given it's virtually identical in terms of gameplay, Tunic is one million times better.Ā 

• Like 1

On 12/10/2022 at 5:00 PM, Ronnie said:

Ā 

Happy to compare this to Death's Door given it's virtually identical in terms of gameplay, Tunic is one million times better.Ā 

Interesting, since I quite enjoyed Death's Door. Will have to check this one out.

Sign in to follow this