Jump to content
NEurope
Julius

Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack: N64 & SEGA Mega Drive

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

I did see a rumour on Twitter earlier (but the search is being rubbish so can't find it) that a controller will be released alongside the soon-to-be-announced Goldeneye port. Pinch of salt of course. 

 

I thought this game had so many loops to jump through cause all of the licenses that we wouldn't see this one NSO. But if we do, then that would be great. I've never been a huge FPS fan but I loved Goldeneye. Now if only that controller Is easier to get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

I thought this game had so many loops to jump through cause all of the licenses that we wouldn't see this one NSO. But if we do, then that would be great. I've never been a huge FPS fan but I loved Goldeneye. Now if only that controller Is easier to get.

I'd also love to try it with Duke Nukem and the Doom games I have on Switch. :geek: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

I'd also love to try it with Duke Nukem and the Doom games I have on Switch. :geek: 

No Turok?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

No Turok?

Haven't got it on Switch but if I ever get an N64 controller and it goes on sale I'd be a fool to pass it up. Duke just doesn't feel right with the Pro Controller. :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Pokémon Snap is getting added on the 24th of June.

And then, the waiting game truly begins...

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Downloaded Pokemon Snap before heading out to work this morning. I look forward to playing the game again. It should be a short but relaxing experience. Have you not finished it yet, @Glen-i? :p 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Downloaded Pokemon Snap before heading out to work this morning. I look forward to playing the game again. It should be a short but relaxing experience. Have you not finished it yet, @Glen-i? :p 

Nah, got other games to play. Shin Megami Tensei III is similar enough to Snap, right?

Pokémon Puzzle League is the better N64 Pokémon game anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Four new SEGA Mega Drive games have been added: Comix Zone, Target Earth, Zero Wing, and Mega Man: The Wily Wars. 

 

Edited by Julius
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've always wanted to play the Wily Wars and so I'm happy that has arrived on the service. I'll probably give a playthrough over the weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Wily Wars

Man, I've read "Willy Wars" and immediately thought: "Hey, that's a nice euphemism for wanking" (or Dingdong Battles @darksnowman :D)

Oh boy...I do wish there were some wars with weird names back in the days.

"Kids, today we'll learn about the Dingdong Battles of 1876, the predecessor to the Willy Wars that were fought 30 years later"

Edited by drahkon
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Man, I've read "Willy Wars" and immediately thought: "Hey, that's a nice euphemism for wanking" (or Dingdong Battles @darksnowman :D)

Oh boy...I do wish there were some wars with weird names back in the days.

"Kids, today we'll learn about the Dingdong Battles of 1876, the predecessor to the Willy Wars that were fought 30 years later"

Almost any other time of the day but why'd you have to post this in the morning. I've near choked on my coffee here. :laughing: Amazing. :santa: Dying.

If H-o-T goes quiet this weekend, best leave him to it. :indeed:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

If H-o-T goes quiet this weekend, best leave him to it. :indeed:

I'll be going for the platinum. :D 

  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Zero Wing is a big get! First time that game has ever been re-released; and behind all your base the memes, lies a very solid Toaplan shmup (the company that would eventually splinter off to form the Bullet Hell master that is Cave).

Edited by Dcubed
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, drahkon said:

Man, I've read "Willy Wars" and immediately thought: "Hey, that's a nice euphemism for wanking" (or Dingdong Battles @darksnowman :D)

Oh boy...I do wish there were some wars with weird names back in the days.

"Kids, today we'll learn about the Dingdong Battles of 1876, the predecessor to the Willy Wars that were fought 30 years later"

If you want Willy Wars you can always try Mount Your Friends.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ashley said:

If you want Willy Wars you can always try Mount Your Friends.

I lost many friends trying that...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's also Genital Jousting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cube said:

There's also Genital Jousting.

Yeah but there's no video of me commentating on a match of that... Yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Told ya, @Dcubed.

Like they were just gonna leave it at that with so many first party games still left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Told ya, @Dcubed.

Like they were just gonna leave it at that with so many first party games still left.

Well, this is one of those times that I am glad to be wrong! :D

MORE Online Panel De Pon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Japan seems to getting Custom Robo 1 and 2

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought there was a bonanza of N64 games added since I was last on the app but it's just Kirby and 5x Pokémon Snap. :laughing: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, EEVILMURRAY said:

Fingers mega crossed for Goemon 1 and maybe 2.

These are high on my list too (especially the first, which I never got a proper chance to play) and are surely in with a good shot at being added?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×