NEurope
Julius

Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack: N64 & SEGA Mega Drive (& GBA!!)

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

I did see a rumour on Twitter earlier (but the search is being rubbish so can't find it) that a controller will be released alongside the soon-to-be-announced Goldeneye port. Pinch of salt of course. 

I thought this game had so many loops to jump through cause all of the licenses that we wouldn't see this one NSO. But if we do, then that would be great. I've never been a huge FPS fan but I loved Goldeneye. Now if only that controller Is easier to get.

7 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

I thought this game had so many loops to jump through cause all of the licenses that we wouldn't see this one NSO. But if we do, then that would be great. I've never been a huge FPS fan but I loved Goldeneye. Now if only that controller Is easier to get.

I'd also love to try it with Duke Nukem and the Doom games I have on Switch. :geek: 

4 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

I'd also love to try it with Duke Nukem and the Doom games I have on Switch. :geek: 

No Turok?

8 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

No Turok?

Haven't got it on Switch but if I ever get an N64 controller and it goes on sale I'd be a fool to pass it up. Duke just doesn't feel right with the Pro Controller. :( 

Pokémon Snap is getting added on the 24th of June.

And then, the waiting game truly begins...

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Downloaded Pokemon Snap before heading out to work this morning. I look forward to playing the game again. It should be a short but relaxing experience. Have you not finished it yet, @Glen-i? :p 

35 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Downloaded Pokemon Snap before heading out to work this morning. I look forward to playing the game again. It should be a short but relaxing experience. Have you not finished it yet, @Glen-i? :p 

Nah, got other games to play. Shin Megami Tensei III is similar enough to Snap, right?

Pokémon Puzzle League is the better N64 Pokémon game anyway.

Four new SEGA Mega Drive games have been added: Comix Zone, Target Earth, Zero Wing, and Mega Man: The Wily Wars. 

Edited by Julius
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've always wanted to play the Wily Wars and so I'm happy that has arrived on the service. I'll probably give a playthrough over the weekend.

14 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Wily Wars

Man, I've read "Willy Wars" and immediately thought: "Hey, that's a nice euphemism for wanking" (or Dingdong Battles @darksnowman :D)

Oh boy...I do wish there were some wars with weird names back in the days.

"Kids, today we'll learn about the Dingdong Battles of 1876, the predecessor to the Willy Wars that were fought 30 years later"

Edited by drahkon
  • Haha 4

16 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Man, I've read "Willy Wars" and immediately thought: "Hey, that's a nice euphemism for wanking" (or Dingdong Battles @darksnowman :D)

"Kids, today we'll learn about the Dingdong Battles of 1876, the predecessor to the Willy Wars that were fought 30 years later"

Almost any other time of the day but why'd you have to post this in the morning. I've near choked on my coffee here. :laughing: Amazing. :santa: Dying.

If H-o-T goes quiet this weekend, best leave him to it. :indeed:

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

If H-o-T goes quiet this weekend, best leave him to it. :indeed:

I'll be going for the platinum. :D 

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Zero Wing is a big get! First time that game has ever been re-released; and behind all your base the memes, lies a very solid Toaplan shmup (the company that would eventually splinter off to form the Bullet Hell master that is Cave).

Edited by Dcubed
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, drahkon said:

If you want Willy Wars you can always try Mount Your Friends.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

If you want Willy Wars you can always try Mount Your Friends.

I lost many friends trying that...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cube said:

There's also Genital Jousting.

Yeah but there's no video of me commentating on a match of that... Yet

Told ya, @Dcubed.

Like they were just gonna leave it at that with so many first party games still left.

2 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Told ya, @Dcubed.

Like they were just gonna leave it at that with so many first party games still left.

Well, this is one of those times that I am glad to be wrong! :D

MORE Online Panel De Pon!

Thought there was a bonanza of N64 games added since I was last on the app but it's just Kirby and 5x Pokémon Snap. :laughing: 

20 hours ago, EEVILMURRAY said:

Fingers mega crossed for Goemon 1 and maybe 2.

These are high on my list too (especially the first, which I never got a proper chance to play) and are surely in with a good shot at being added?