NEurope
Julius

Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack: N64 & SEGA Mega Drive (& GBA!!)

4 minutes ago, Jonnas said:

For the record, the stuff you can't steal is Gold (not an item, if an enemy Thief gets it, it evaporates) and weapons (unstealable by design). I don't think the chapter you were in contained any weapons, though.

That's all good then as I don't have much of a slush fund for them to get at. Since I don't know when the next shops and armouries are coming, I've been stocking up.

F-Zero Maximum Velocity coming to NSO couple of days:

Edited by Helmsly
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Surprised that they aren't bigging up the 4 player multiplayer here.  That's one of the game's biggest features, and having another online mutiplayer F--Zero game is a big deal :)

Pro-tip.  Make sure you feather the accelerator when making those tight turns, as mashing the A button while turning allows you to turn much more tightly than normal (The attact mode demo actually shows you this trick!).  The game calls this a "Blast Turn".

Also, pick JB Crystal, it's easily the best car.

Edited by Dcubed
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Helmsly said:

F-Zero Maximum Velocity coming to NSO couple of days

Finally! At last, Nintendo has brought us all of the titles they had originally promised.

Lots of omissions still (Wario Land 4's absence is bizarre), but at least there aren't any specific titles left hanging anymore.

• Like 1