NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ronnie

Big Brain Academy: Brain vs. Brain (3rd Dec)

Well... okay. A logical casual title to make a comeback after Worldwide Games I guess? Not doing anything for me though.

Call me when its Pinky vs. Brain

The in-game avatars are cute. Can we replace Miis with them please?

• Like 1

Ohhkaayyy… Very random Nintendo series to bring back (the last BBA game was released on Wii all the way back in 2007!!), but cool!

Wonder if this one was done by Indieszero…

It's strange how they are not using the Switch OLED in this commercial. Sure, it's not out yet, but especially the 1vs1 touchscreen game would look better on a bigger, bezel-less screen.

1 hour ago, Vileplume2000 said:

It's strange how they are not using the Switch OLED in this commercial. Sure, it's not out yet, but especially the 1vs1 touchscreen game would look better on a bigger, bezel-less screen.

Wouldn't all the footage be added in post anyway due to glare so it would be moot?

Probably, yeah. Although, when they're playing on the TV you see the reflections of the persons in it. But you don't see that in the touchscreen bit so probably edited in. Still, looks like a missed opportunity to side-promote the OLED.

This was probably filmed months and months ago, they might not have had a final OLED model to use, plus there's the danger of last minute design changes etc

Sign in to follow this