NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Sméagol

RWBY: Arrowfell

A new side-scrolling action game (I believe it's a MetroidVania) from WayForward.

I'm disappointed it's not 2D / pixels, but I'm always up for a MetroidVania.

Edited by Sméagol

Oh sweet, they're trusting WayForward with this. RWBY may finally get a pretty decent, actually complete game.

It doesn't look Metroidvania at all to me, though. Between the 4 co-op lifebars, the multiple playable characters, and just the type of show it is, it seems like a straight beat'em up.

The cutscenes seen in the trailer look straight out of the series, which was the most surprising thing to me. The budget seems to be higher than I was expecting.

15 minutes ago, Jonnas said:

It doesn't look Metroidvania at all to me, though.

I saw it mentioned somewhere, but I'm not sure how reliable that was. Guess we'll have to wait for a full trailer and more info. At the moment I'm just interested in a new WayForward project I guess. I'm only superficially familiar with RWBY.

I was sure there was a subset of Pokémaniacs that have tried to impose on me that RWBY is simply the best generation of Pokémon.

So, I've done a quick search to see what this game is and I'm not really any the wiser as apparently, RWBY: Arrowfell is a "canon Metroidvania." I was oblivious to the fact that a Metroidvania canon exists! :blush: 

At least I've heard of WayForward. Phew.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, darksnowman said:

I was sure there was a subset of Pokémaniacs that have tried to impose on me that RWBY is simply the best generation of Pokémon.

On a side note, B2/W2 is the best Pokémon game.

Sign in to follow this