NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Sméagol

AI: The Somnium Files - nirvanA Initiative

I've had the demo downloaded for AI: The Somnium Files downloaded for ages but still need to give it a go. :blush: 

• Like 1

And Uchikoshi is back as main writer as well!!!!

The miracle DID happen! :D 

19 hours ago, darksnowman said:

I've had the demo downloaded for AI: The Somnium Files downloaded for ages but still need to give it a go. :blush: 

Same situation here... Although from reviews plus I am a big fan of the other Spike-Chunsoft titles I’m confident I’ll enjoy it, and with this excitedly being revealed it seems a good time to finally play the original!

On 01/07/2021 at 4:50 PM, darksnowman said:

On 02/07/2021 at 12:23 PM, WackerJr said:

Same situation here... Although from reviews plus I am a big fan of the other Spike-Chunsoft titles I’m confident I’ll enjoy it, and with this excitedly being revealed it seems a good time to finally play the original!

The demo was about 20-30 minutes long if that for me. I decided to download it from the trailer and just hearing the talk here and just gave it a go. I liked it, I think I’ll get the full game before getting into this new one. 

• Thanks 2

Almost bought the Somnium Files last week after finishing 13 Sentinels as it was on sale. Still need to check out the demo!

Sign in to follow this