NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Mario Party Superstars (29th Oct)

I've got it today, did not try it yet, but my daughter says she loves it. I actually don't play a lot the board games, just with my daughter, but I like minigames and hope there is something like inthe last one with the river and unlocking stuff.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

23 minutes ago, Kounan said:

I've got it today, did not try it yet, but my daughter says she loves it. I actually don't play a lot the board games, just with my daughter, but I like minigames and hope there is something like inthe last one with the river and unlocking stuff.

Nope, not here. Annoying too, because Super Mario Party had one.

There is a mode that pits you against random people online in minigames and you try and get the longest win streak. That's pretty fun!

BTW, I'm always up for some board games.

Edited by Glen-i

50 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Nope, not here. Annoying too, because Super Mario Party had one.

There is a mode that pits you against random people online in minigames and you try and get the longest win streak. That's pretty fun!

BTW, I'm always up for some board games.

Oh, that is sad. I loved that one. Also, I am a bit unhappy that all the games are unlocked from the beginning. I liked the tension while waiting what the next game is.  
I don't play online games which take a long time, as I never know how much time I will have, that's why I preffer solo campains, or something that can be online, but I can stop whenever I want (Mario Kart was the one game I was playing online). 

But my daughter loves also the board games, and while very often stops playing when she is not winning :D, I think that she will start playing online matches as at the end she loves Mario Party. 

Also the mini games look fun (some of them are simmilar to the ones from Super Mario Party, but it doesn't matter). I will probably have to play on sunday night :). 

And my backlog will be bigger and bigger, as I can't get to play my Switch now :D.

Survival Mode is like the world's biggest Prisoner's Dillemma social experiment.  You could easily get a win streak of +10 if people were smart enough to just allow each other to live when it's mutually beneficial but OHHHHHHH NOOOOOOO.  You JUST can't trust the other person lol.

Even on bloody Pushy Penguins.  Me and someone else emerged victorious, the game was over; so what does the other guy go and do? HE GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO TRY AND PUSH ME OFF FOR NO REASON!! Thanks to that jerk I'm stuck at a Survival Mode streak of 8!

vVgYSng.png

People JUST can't resist that natural Mario Party urge

• Haha 2

Guys! Come on!!!! We can't let this injustice stand!!!

Change your votes to MP3 and let's get it over the absolute trash that is MP8!!

Mario Party 3 ain't all that. The real injustice is that people delude themselves into thinking a late N64 title has any hope of beating a Wii launch title.

I'll stick my vote with Mario Party 6, thank you very much, at least that game has a shot of beating 4, which would be justified. 4 is awful.

Edited by Glen-i