NEurope

The Special Edition is up on the Nintendo UK Store for £79.99 for those interested! Link

• Thanks 5

24 minutes ago, Julius said:

The Special Edition is up on the Nintendo UK Store for £79.99 for those interested! Link

Nice find. Shame the amiibo aren’t up yet.

2 hours ago, Julius said:

Thanks. Don’t usually got for these but I’ve gone for this one. 
Game looked beautiful in the trailer and got me hooked. 

5 hours ago, Julius said:

Nabbed! First Special Edition I’ve bought in almost a decade!

Worth it for Metroid 5! Gimme that art book! :D 

• Like 1

Site is up with info on what the amiibo do:

Scan the Samus amiibo for an extra energy tank to increase your health by 100. Tap it again once per day to receive health.

The E.M.M.I. amiibo grants a Missile+ tank to increase Samus’ missile capacity by 10. Tap it again once per day to replenish some missiles.

https://metroid.nintendo.com/

So this is kind of awkward. Last year I did a Metroid Prime 3 LP and I covered the "Dread" scan in question and went into detail on the history of Metroid Dread.

Following yesterday I felt I had to follow it up with this...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Really glad we've finally getting some post Fusion story, really want to know how the events of Fusion affect things.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ike said:

Really glad we've finally getting some post Fusion story, really want to know how the events of Fusion affect things.

Fusion is my personal fave (of the ones I've played).

I've been skimming through the eShop sales, and Nintendo.co.uk in general, and see they've put up Metroid Dread Report Vol. 1: A closer look at the reveal trailer

Welcome to the Metroid Dread Report! This series of news articles will introduce the newest information on Metroid Dread for Nintendo Switch and the world of the Metroid series, along with behind-the-scenes glimpses from the game’s development team.

In this inaugural edition, we’ll be going into more detail on certain elements shown in the announcement trailer. Plus, there'll be a few special transmissions from the game’s creators on how intergalactic bounty hunter Samus Aran’s latest adventure took form.

Add it to your bookmarks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Julius said:

Amiibo up at Amazon UK for £25.99! Link

Pretty sure that's Samus. You're thinking of this.

• Haha 1

Hopefully they don't lock the hardest difficulty behind the amiibo this time though given this is Nintendo and what they did with Skyward Sword recently I don't have much faith that they won't just repeat what they did before.

They've already explained what the amiibo does. Samus gives a health container and can be scanned once a day to replenish health. EMMI gives a missile container and can be scanned once a day to replenish ammo.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

oijXbLD.jpg

I didn’t even know they were up for pre-order yet!

That is just bonkers! :o 

Edited by Dcubed

It seems all Amazon sites had the same. Saw posts on Reddit about France and Germany Amazon was sold out within a few hours too. And these are already going up on eBay for like £100. 

The amiibo will likely be up on the My Nintendo Store within the next few days, it should be easy enough to pre-order from there, I'd have thought.

I saw that the figures were up for pre-order on Amazon but didn't bother, as I try not to support that company, whenever possible.

Nice to see that other places have the collector's edition up for sale now though, as that has sold on on the My Nintendo Store.

11 hours ago, S.C.G said:

The amiibo will likely be up on the My Nintendo Store within the next few days, it should be easy enough to pre-order from there, I'd have thought.

I saw that the figures were up for pre-order on Amazon but didn't bother, as I try not to support that company, whenever possible.

Nice to see that other places have the collector's edition up for sale now though, as that has sold on on the My Nintendo Store.

Good luck finding it on the Nintendo UK store page when it does appear though!

So dumb that they removed the specific Amiibo section when they redesigned the site.

Edited by Dcubed

37 minutes ago, Dcubed said:

Good luck finding it on the Nintendo UK store page when it does appear though!

So dumb that they removed the specific Amiibo section when they redesigned the site.

I don't know what there was before but there is a whole amiibo section: 

https://store.nintendo.co.uk/en_gb/games/enhance-your-play/amiibo/

Plus the search bar at the top does show amiibi

Amiibo are now up over at ShopTo for £29.85! Link

@BowserBasher @Dcubed @S.C.G not sure if you were waiting for the Nintendo store specifically, but figured I'd tag you just I'm case you're cool with ShopTo and can get there in time :smile:

Edited by Julius

5 minutes ago, Julius said:

@BowserBasher @Dcubed @S.C.G not sure if you were waiting for the Nintendo store specifically, but figured I'd tag you just I'm case you're cool with ShopTo and can get there in time :smile:

We've been over this

18 hours ago, Ashley said:

Pretty sure that's Samus. You're thinking of this.

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Julius said:

Thanks. Got my order in there just in case I miss the Nintendo store one. 

• Like 1