NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
drahkon

Salt and Sacrifice (PC/PS4/PS5)

h652pl6.png

Salt and Sacrifice is the upcoming follow-up to the hardcore action RPG platformer, Salt and Sanctuary. Explore a new era and region, as well as a new role: a Marked Inquisitor. A Marked Inquisitor is a criminal condemned, yet spared the hand of justice in exchange for a lifetime of service in the unending war against Mages: twisted, irredeemable creatures of elemental malice.

It has online co-op!!! :bouncy:

Announcement of the year for me so far :D

Great article on the PSBlog:

How Ska Studios balanced iteration and innovation in the side-scrolling co-op sequel.

Edited by drahkon

After this announcement I had an urge to play Salt and Sanctuary again.
I remember using magic in my first playthrough ages ago, so this time I went with a melee focused build. Man...you can get OP very easily :D Didn't take long to beat the game and mop up the remaining trophies...so, there you go:

20210612005256.jpg

Can't wait for the sequel :bouncy:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, drahkon said:

After this announcement I had an urge to play Salt and Sanctuary again.
I remember using magic in my first playthrough ages ago, so this time I went with a melee focused build. Man...you can get OP very easily :D Didn't take long to beat the game and mop up the remaining trophies...so, there you go:

20210612005256.jpg

Can't wait for the sequel :bouncy:

Good. Now you don’t have to ban yourself....

Well...I still don't have Salt and Sanctuary's Platinum (if I recall correctly).
Guess I'll just prepare for the banning of drahkon (I think I have found the title of my autobiography)

• Haha 2

Sign in to follow this