NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
BowserBasher

Nintendo store login

Right wasn’t sure where to put this so hope it’s ok here. Please move if not. 

I know Nintendo recently said something about the online official store moving from the previous login details to your Nintendo account details. It seems it may have change now as when I go to the store site a login box comes up but none of my logins are working. And to make it worse when you close the box it just goes back to the last page you were on. There seems to be no way to see the store page unless you login. Any one else having issues or managed to sigh into the store. 

I get the impression there's some updating going on behind the scenes at the moment because that log-in box that appears feels more like a web dev thing than an actual customer log-in. Maybe keep trying, must be a bug.

• Thanks 1

I seem to recall that there was a vulnerability in the Nintendo Account-login so they disabled that option some time ago. 

And yeah, they may be updating some back-end functionality to make matters worse.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Thanks @Dcubed  yep new store is now operational. Let’s see if Pokémon snap is finally up,for preorder. 

Really weird how it isn't

Shipping is free for the My Nintendo exclusives (like the NES controllers) now which is nice.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Really weird how it isn't

Yup. No preorders at all, there doesn’t even seem to be a coming soon section. 

Be careful when spending reward points. My order failed (using PayPal and ApplePay) and it’s eaten all my platinum points! Hoping they’ll be back in the morning!

Update: Took a couple of days but I eventually got them back and was able to purchase.

Edited by V. Amoleo

Sign in to follow this