NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Josh64

Balan Wonderworld

10 hours ago, Josh64 said:

I remember you sending me the link :laughing:

How many did you buy? Be honest. :heh: 

• Haha 1

Rather than start a new topic I figured I would just plonk this news here.

The Tokyo District Public Prosecutors Office today arrested a new suspect, Yuji Naka, 57, a game creator, in an insider trading case involving information on the development of a new "Dragon Quest" game.

According to the announcement by the Special Investigation Department, the suspect, who was an employee of the game company Square Enix (Square Enix), learned important information about "Dragon Quest Tact," which was being jointly developed by Square Enix and the online game production company Aiming, around late January 2020.

Before the information was announced, Naka allegedly purchased approximately 10,000 shares of Aiming stock for approximately 2.8 million yen. He was arrested for insider trading under the Financial Instruments and Exchange Law.

The two suspects, Taisuke Sasaki (38), a former employee of SQUANI, and his acquaintance Fumiaki Suzuki (40), were also arrested yesterday on suspicion of insider trading.

All three of them are believed to have bought shares in Aiming, thinking that if information on "Dragon Quest Tact" was announced, the share price of Aiming would rise. It was not disclosed whether the three had sold out of their shares.

• Thanks 1

learned important information about Dragon Quest 

Oooh….

Tact

Aw.

Sad to too see him become rather salty/disenchanted then this. He really hates SE.

Thought it was odd this thread got bumped. Coz there's no way in hell anyone is choosing to buy this game 😂. 

Jesus, Naka. Are you trying to outdo the Sonic franchise in the crazy department?

Incidentally, I'm sure Yuji Naka's story could be told as one of those surreal Balan Wonderworld CGI cutscenes, and it would fit the game just fine.

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this