NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

TMNT: Shredder's Revenge (Switch, PS4, Xbox, PC)

Downloaded, but not played yet. Waiting for Friday evening to tackle it with some N-E Peeps.

We have 3 currently joining in, Dcubed, me, and clownferret as a maybe. If anyone wants to join in, give me a shout.

• Like 1

I'll try and join if I can.

I've played the new mode for an hour or so already and its a lot of fun. I didn't think I would enjoy a survival mode this much but it seems to be a decent challenge and I keep wanting to go back for one more go. My only issue is it's quite difficult on some of the later Dimensions, which isn't a huge issue if you are online with a group of people, but on my own I have found them close to impossible. Because of this, I worry a little how this mode will be in a few months time when it will be harder to find a team of random people to play it with when you can only play it by yourself. That said, I've not fully leveled up so maybe it'll be a lot easier once I had.

I've also had Survival mode crash round 4 times already while playing online, which was an issue this game originally had back when it came out a year ago before they fixed it. Hopefully that'll get sorted out soon.

Aside from that, the two new character's are great, I've mostly used Usagi who he might be my favorite character out of the whole roster already.

TMNTSRDSS%20Announcement%202.png

1 hour ago, Helmsly said:

I'll try and join if I can.

How's 7pm (London Time) for you?

Because that might mean we have a full room at that time with you joining in.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MindFreak said:

Is the DLC free?

Nope, less then 7 quid though.

• Like 1

Yeah, the new mode is solid. Bloody hard, but maybe when I run out of Level 0 characters to pick from, we'll do better.

Maybe...

Apart from a weird glitch on @Dcubed's end at one point, it ran great.
This certainly can help with the longevity of the game, highly recommended.

Absolute mental craziness. That is all. 
Really fun though and the choice of power ups at the end of a, er, level, does make for some interesting gameplay. 

Hey @Glen-i and @BowserBasher I just saw the invite and can join if you guys if you are still in a game

Edit - That was fun, GG guys

Edited by Helmsly
  • Thanks 2

58 minutes ago, Helmsly said:

Hey @Glen-i and @BowserBasher I just saw the invite and can join if you guys if you are still in a game

Thanks for joining. We finally got to beat Shredder for the first time. It seems it may be easy (less chaotic) with just two or three players. But you can’t beat the mayhem of 4 or more using specials at the same time. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Helmsly said:

Sorry, probably should've waited for 5 minutes to see if you'd respond. Hopefully you didn't wait too long.

But hey, my first successful run! Radical performance all round, apart from me literally dying milleseconds before beating the final boss!

F5h6DnpakAAJcgt?format=jpg&name=large

BowserBasher was Raph, Helmsly was Usagi, and I was Splinter

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BowserBasher said:

Thanks for joining. We finally got to beat Shredder for the first time. It seems it may be easy (less chaotic) with just two or three players. But you can’t beat the mayhem of 4 or more using specials at the same time. 

Totally agree, it's much easier to know who to go for when its just a few players, but yeah, you also can't beat the sheer chaos of a full team. This was from a game I was in just before I joined you guys for example:

1 hour ago, Glen-i said:

Sorry, probably should've waited for 5 minutes to see if you'd respond. Hopefully you didn't wait too long.

But hey, my first successful run! Radical performance all round, apart from me literally dying milliseconds before beating the final boss!

F5h6DnpakAAJcgt?format=jpg&name=large

BowserBasher was Raph, Helmsly was Usagi, and I was Splinter

I was worried you didn't get the reward for beating the boss (that red gem), so I'm glad it still counted. I ran to save you just as Shredder died and said "Noooo" out loud when I couldn't make it in time lol

F5iH1p8aYAAAtQC?format=jpg&name=small

^A random snapshot I took of the three of us.

Edited by Helmsly
  • Haha 2

Hey that was fun, it seems we ended with a glitch with Karai. I kept trying to revive her but it wasn't working. GG though

Edited by Helmsly
  • Thanks 2

Going for another sesh tonight. One more before Kirby takes over my Friday evening online N-E segment.

@Helmsly, if you're interested, it should be at around 8pm, but time might shift to accommodate Clownferret if he can make it.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 2

Sign in to follow this