NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Julius

E3 2021: Digital Edition, TGA's 2021 & other 2021 events

Just now, Hero-of-Time said:

Haha. That MGS tease/troll was great. :laughing:

Having not played the game I was thinking it was just a normal scene from the game, but then the room layout looked super suspicious.

And then the top-down. And the box. And the oranges.

Damn it Kojima! 

• Like 1

A release date for Sable (September 23rd) and Japanese Breakfast performing as well as Jeff Goldblum being himself... not bad so far.

Hyped for Sable. Been a long time coming so can't wait to try it on release. Think its PC and Xbox only to start with, though its supposed to be coming to PS4. Just don't know if it'll launch at the same time on PS consoles as PC and Xbox.

Also, Metal Slug Tactics is a fantastic idea. Hopefully it'll land on consoles as that'll be great fun to play and a great use for that IP.

Edited by Ganepark32

1 minute ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Probably closing the show, right? Geoff said the "endgame" was something we'd want to stick around for, so I wonder.

Also, love the fact that during the show where we might get an Elden Ring trailer, someone is keeping an eye on the playlist :laughing:

Shuuuu :heart:

Edit: :oSalt and Sacrifice

Edited by drahkon

2 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Shuuuu :heart:

Edit: :oSalt and Sacrifice

Knew you’d like that. No Vita release this time though. :( 

Just now, Hero-of-Time said:

No Vita release this time though. :( 

:( True...

But glad the devs got the opportunity to make a sequel :)

Am I the only one that thinks Solar Ash seems to be having a tough time showing itself off?

It looks nice, but today it was just pressing R1 a bunch, and I don't remember it looking particularly great last time it was shown either ::shrug:

Edited by Julius

It's been a rather generic show until now, hasn't it? I would have hoped that they would focus more on multi platform games with this being a more general show. 

Nothing that really piqued my interest up to now. 

14 minutes ago, MindFreak said:

It's been a rather generic show until now, hasn't it?

I thought it was going okay until about 15 minutes ago, pacing dropped off a cliff with all of the MMO and brand crossover talk. Right now I can feel every second passing. 

Sounds like it'll be worth it by the end, though :p

...aaaaaaand I regret my words and deeds (at least for the last 5 minutes or so?

Tales of Arise still looks great. 

Finally getting a release date for the console version of Sky: Children of the Light! Even if we already knew it was coming in June :p

And Planet of Lana looks gorgeous with that art style. 

Edited by Julius

2 minutes ago, Julius said:

Tales of Arise still looks great. 

Finally getting a release date for the console version of Sky: Children of the Light! Even if we already knew it was coming in June :p

And Planet of Lana looks gorgeous with that art style. 

Agreed Those were highlights - but the no Switch versions of two of them. :( 

Generic shows and Geoff go hand in hand. They are made to please the mainstream audience and sponsors. You get a few gems scattered amongst the other stuff but for the most part they are snooze fests.

That guy said "Wings of Ruin?" in the same cadence as "Metal Gear?" and I'm laughing my ass off right now :laughing:

• Haha 1

Was that a new trailer? Looked like any other trailer for that game. 

I haven't seen any gameplay from Wings of Ruin and I've seen all official trailers. Terrible marketing. 

Edited by MindFreak

"So, you're going to be born, huh?"

That line from the MHS2 trailer feels simultaneously deep and ridiculous :laughing:

1 minute ago, MindFreak said:

Was that a new trailer? Looked light any other trailer for that game. 

I haven't seen any gameplay from Wings of Ruin and I've seen all official trailers. Terrible marketing. 

Terrible release date too, we get Skyward Sword HD the next week don't we? Feel like that game was going to have a tough time as it was, but yikes. 

Also, pretty sure they're hiding the gameplay so people go in thinking it's not what it is (turn-based) :blank:

• Like 1

Really enjoyed Two Point Hospital so Two Point Campus is a win for me. Also love the look of Planet of Lana, looks gorgeous.

The back half of the show hasn't been too hot, that Weezer performance wasn't great but they've earned they're stripes with their earlier albums so they get a pass but they're starting to sound like they should hang up the gear sooner rather than later.

HAHAHAHAHA

Crying at 2B in Fall Guys :D

E3i1oGiWYAARDj2?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Julius
  • Haha 1

Yeah. Good idea to invite two random people who just started a games company and talk about an upcoming project that they can't name or tell us anything about. Friends of Geoff?

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Julius said:

HAHAHAHAHA

Crying at 2B in Fall Guys :D

E3i1oGiWYAARDj2?format=jpg&name=large

I don't get this reference. Who is that?

Oh, ID@Xbox summer demo event again from Tuesday. Last year was great for getting hands on with a slew of indie games prior to release and happy to see that the likes of Tunic and Sable are included. Can't wait to try both.

Just now, MindFreak said:

I don't get this reference. Who is that?

You mean you don't see it?!

I kid, looks nothing like her, more like a blob trying to cosplay :p it's 2B from NieR: Automata 

P4ZghxHW2EEiwxim3ZZIG28aJB8LgebN.png

• Like 1

Ah. I haven't played the game. At first I was like "is that Sheik?" but no...

• Haha 1

Just now, MindFreak said:

Ah. I haven't played the game. At first I was like "is that Sheik?" but no...

My immediate reaction was "Wait, is that supposed to be 2B?" :laughing:

So even if you had played the game, it was still fairly ambiguous! 

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this