NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dufniall

Burnout Paradise Remastered

There are not that many arcade racers on the Switch, let alone open world ones. So it's great to see that Burnout Paradise Remastered came to the Switch last year. Initially it was way too expensive, but the price dropped permanently to €29,99/£24,99, a much more acceptable price point. Currently it's 50% off making it €14,99/£12,49, and I know that was enough for certain forum members to take the plunge (including myself).

I don't have any nostalgia for the series but I know it was a big deal when the original came out originally. I caved for this price, because I was in the mood for a no-nonsense racer (and this got a discount sooner than my other potential candidate NFS Hot Pursuit).

So who here dares to admit as well that they are craving this EA game? :D The main reason for opening this thread is because it would be cool to set up some online races. I played an hour or so with @BowserBasher yesterday and even 1v1 it was already very entertaining. I can only imagine 8 people online and voice chat on the side would be amazing!

• Like 3

@Vileplume2000 check out the online challenges and freeburn games. I spend 1,000 hours playing the original online because those things are so much fun, I didn't actually race that much at all. 

23 minutes ago, Cube said:

@Vileplume2000 check out the online challenges and freeburn games. I spend 1,000 hours playing the original online because those things are so much fun, I didn't actually race that much at all. 

I believe we did a few of them some were fun, a couple I just didn’t bother. Crash mid air on the main long bridge. Think if we had better way to communicate whilst playing we could do them easier. 
But I do hope a few more people have it and would like to join in, the few races and challenges we did do were fun for starters. So was this. 

If we can get a bunch of us driving around there that would be hilarious. 

Sign in to follow this