NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Julius

Star Wars Hunters (2021)

Wait, this isn't Republic Commando...

...and I swear that's the Fortnite font. 

Get ready for an all-new squad-based, free-to-play arena combat game when Star Wars: Hunters comes to Nintendo Switch in 2021.

Free to play, arena combat, Zynga.

Add Boba Fett and you have a good list of things I least what to see in a Star Wars game.

Maybe I missed this in the Direct somewhere? But it's also coming to Android and iOS...

...which does lower my interest quite substantially, as if it being only on Switch wouldn't have already (for me personally I just don't have many friends with the system, so it would be hard for me to get excited for it anyway). 

I could be totally wrong here and maybe this is being done in partnership between EA, Zynga, and naturalmotion, but no EA logo or mention of them in the small print is a strange one, and no mention about it on EA's Twitter either. Weird. 

Mobile and casual games weren't part of the exclusive deal between Disney and EA, so probably no involvement from them.

3 minutes ago, Cube said:

Mobile and casual games weren't part of the exclusive deal between Disney and EA, so probably no involvement from them.

Oh yeah, you're totally right, forgot about that!

Guess hearing about Galaxy of Heroes for so long threw me off :laughing: 

Sign in to follow this