Sign in to follow this  
Julius

Mario Golf Super Rush (25th June 2021)

Always up for a relaxing round of video game golf. And some crazy multiplayer action :p

Need to see more information on story mode.

Definitely interested in this one :)

Probably the best Switch announcement in a while. A story mode and a crazy "everyone plays together and the goal is to be the fastest rather than fewest shots, also with power ups" are exactly what I wanted from a Mario Golf.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Story mode = win.

Speed mode = win.

Mario Golf = win! 😄

(I’m happy with this announcement!)

• Haha 1

Finally a new Mario Golf and one that’s adding some crazy let’s all,hit,our balls at once and run across the course mode. Lol can’t wait to play this and get some NE mayhem going. 

Looks really nice. That speed golf mode looks like it will be a ton of fun for multiplayer. Definitely going to pick this one up.

Mario Golf: Poor Golf Course Etiquette looks great!

Also, Bowser in golfing clothes just looks wrong. Then again, Bowser in clothes tends to look wrong anyway.

I think that in 2021, at this stage, this game looking as it does is pretty inexcusable to be honest. I expect these sorts of terrible, dated graphics from Pokemon games, but not a mainline Mario spin-off. And at least Pokemon games look charming. I genuinely don't understand how Mario Kart 8 and Mario 3D World can look so stunning, 7-8 years ago, on lesser hardware, and this looks like utter rubbish.

I know it's Camelot and not an EPD game, but that's no excuse, if they can't develop for an HD system then Nintendo should give these games to someone who can. I'm sure the gameplay will be solid, hopefully the story mode will be a step up from Tennis Aces (but probably won't be), but it's hard not to be disappointed in this when the 3DS one looked 10x times better visually, and 100x more charming:

Qvz3TvQ.jpg

I really think Nintendo games should steer clear from (semi) realistic visuals, if they don't have the development muscle/horsepower to achieve it. Really hope to be proven wrong by the time it comes out.

Edited by Ronnie

Sign in to follow this