NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dog-amoto

Resident Evil Village

1 minute ago, Hero-of-Time said:

It's about 8-10 hours long on a first run. You save using tape players but can use them whenever you want. It's only on the highest difficulty where they have limited uses. The game also auto saves on regular occasions.

Ok, that's not too bad then. Might start that this week when @Eenuh goes off to Belgium. Then...I'll start Elden Ring after that. :grin:

I played through the game again, this time on the PS5.

FcpE1fLWQAIvsTY?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Only two of the trophies auto pop when starting the PS5 version but I was savvy enough to keep my saves from my knife only run and Village of Shadows difficulty run. This meant I just needed to defeat the last boss on each of those saves to pop those trophies. After that, I had to play through the game again but it only took a couple of hours. Seeing as I had already played through the game multiple times, things went pretty smoothly and before long I nabbed another platinum. 

I was going to save this playthrough for October but figured best to do it now whilst it was still fresh in my mind. Resident Evil 2 and 3 got PS5 updates with a new trophy set and so I may play those over the spooky season.

I've just started Resident Evil VII. Fuuuuuck, it's intense.

Spoiler

The opening section with Mia. Shiiiiiiiit. Just lost my hand. :shakehead

:bowdown:

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this