NEurope
Dufniall

Pokémon 25th Anniversary

Pokémon GO Tour 2022

Experience the thrill of Pokémon Gold and Pokémon Silver in a whole new way! In the ticketed version of Pokémon GO Tour: Johto, Trainers will choose between Gold Version or Silver Version to determine their experience of the event, each with exclusive Pokémon as well! Complete event-exclusive Special Research, and test your Pokémon-collection skills. Trading with a friend who chose the other version will be important, just like it was in Pokémon Gold and Pokémon Silver!

https://pokemongolive.com/events/gotour/2022/

That's where the Feb 26th link on the Pokémon Day web page goes to, @MindFreak

Edited by darksnowman
fixed link

But that Johto Tour was announced at least last month so have they just put something more under that banner or? 

21 minutes ago, MindFreak said:

But that Johto Tour was announced at least last month so have they just put something more under that banner or? 

Seems like it. It's the only news on Serebii yesterday under Pokémon GO.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, MindFreak said:

I haven't the foggiest, but on that page, it says the last day to buy a ticket was Feb 26th so I suppose they planned for the Johto Tour to have a promotional slot during the week of Pokémon Day celebrations. ::shrug: 

(And to FOMO stragglers into buying a ticket yesterday...)

I don't know what the general feel about the TCG is here at N-Europe, but did anybody manage to get an Ultra Premium Collection?

I tried so hard but missed out every time.