Vileplume2000

Pokémon 25th Anniversary

2 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Oh god, major flashbacks!

I had a Charmander one.

Samsies.

See, everyone wants one! It's a no brainer TPC

Alright song, but it does kinda feel like Pikachu & Pichu are basically just there to photobomb the video.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Dcubed said:

Alright song, but it does kinda feel like Pikachu & Pichu are basically just there to photobomb the video.

At least they look better then they do in Detective Pikachu. (The movie, before you get clever)

Edited by Glen-i

Are we talking texture or lighting here? Because watching that 20 second sample earlier they look like they didn't even bother trying to make her look like she's in the same place as Katy Perry

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Are we talking texture or lighting here? Because watching that 20 second sample earlier they look like they didn't even bother trying to make her look like she's in the same place as Katy Perry

The texture.

I really don't dig how hairy everything is in that movie. Especially Jigglypuff, a Pokémon that's supposed to have hair so thin, you can't see it with the naked eye.

Edited by Glen-i

Posted (edited)

Nice song! And I guess if the audience in the video hadn't liked it, she could just have her Pikachu use Thunderbolt on the lot of them! 😈

Edited by Sckewi

The texture.
I really don't dig how hairy everything is in that movie. Especially Jigglypuff, a Pokémon that's supposed to have hair so thin, you can't see it with the naked eye.
Doesn't Jigglypuff have an enormous (definitely visible) tuft of hair on its head?

2 hours ago, bob said:
On 14/05/2021 at 4:16 PM, Glen-i said:
The texture.

Doesn't Jigglypuff have an enormous (definitely visible) tuft of hair on its head?

Yes, but the individual hairs that make it up are so thin, it looks smooth.

Will this was a down on it's luck Jigglypuff. I'm sure she's not using as much conditioner. 

• Haha 1