NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Julius

Indie World Showcase: 15th December 2020 (17:00 GMT)

A pretty solid showing! A good variety of games, and most coming out between now and 3-4 months. Among Us is obviously a great get for the system. I'm curious to see if cross-play with Steam and mobile phone works well. If so, let's set up a game sometimes and I can join with the mobile phone version. Also I wonder if they've integrated voice chat, or that you still require a second device for that.

I agree with @Hero-of-Time and @Jonnas that Tunche looks very promising. When I saw that the devs were from Peru I was already curious, but seeing the game in action it looked great, and cool to see they use Amazonian culture as a start. Also curious about Cyber Shadow as the people from Shovel Knight are behind it (or are at least publishing it).

I guess Spelunky is a game you need to experience, as it has never appealed to me despite getting great reviews. Weird they are coming so late though. Alba looked very promising as well. Nice to see some weird titles in there such as Fisty-Fluffs, Happy Game and Gnosia.

• Like 2

Anyone up for playing through the games together in the new year? Maybe I'm overestimating the values of our opinions, but I would think if we could bring together multiple opinions it would be the kind of feedback the developers may like to receive. 

13 hours ago, Jonnas said:

Fisty-Fluffs looks dope. Ameowzing, even. This is the kind of fighting game I want to see more of

Yup. Definitely keeping an eye on that one. :D 

11 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Yup. Definitely keeping an eye on that one. :D 

I'm torn. On the one hand I get to punch a cat but on the other hand it would mean giving money to developers who are clearly cat lovers. :p 

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, LazyBoy said:

Anyone up for playing through the games together in the new year? Maybe I'm overestimating the values of our opinions, but I would think if we could bring together multiple opinions it would be the kind of feedback the developers may like to receive. 

Depends on the game, I suppose. We don't often buy indie games near launch (which would be the main issue, i think), but maybe some more interest can be raised until their respective launch windows.

Sign in to follow this