NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
CrowingJoe79

Resident Evil: Revelations 3

Apparently, it's planned for a release in Q4 (the winter) of 2021. At least according to Dusk Golem, on Twitter.

Since these games typically include two protagonists, what pairing do you want to see? There's actually a fair amount of characters that Capcom seems to have overlooked for years now.

Me? Well, I want Billy Coen to come back as soon as possible. After Resident Evil Zero, that dude just disappeared from the franchises altogether, and I think his story could continue on.

Rebecca was in the last animated film, but Billy has yet to return. In my opinion, another pairing could be Sheva and Josh, the African BSAA agents from Resident Evil 5.

Hoping it's good, but I'm not sure if we should be making threads about the Ransomware leak just yet...

Personally I'm much more excited by the other big Capcom Switch exclusive though... Oh and the VERY late localisation! :D 

• Like 1

Yeah it feels wrong to talk about this stuff knowing how the information came about. Still, I had more fun with Revelations 1+2 than with Resident Evil 5+6, so I'm actually looking forward to it! 

• Thanks 1

On 27/11/2020 at 8:09 AM, Dcubed said:

Oh and the VERY late localisation! :D 

Certainly hoping that one happens. Capcom might cancel it out of spite though. :p

18 minutes ago, Ike said:

Certainly hoping that one happens. Capcom might cancel it out of spite though. :p

Shh... don’t give them any ideas!

If we pretend we don’t know, they can’t cancel it ;) 

Edited by Dcubed
  • Haha 1

Sign in to follow this