NEurope

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CrowingJoe79

Streamlabs error...

OK. This problem doesn't apply to the Streamlabs application itself, but the donations page. 

Basically, what I meant is this.

streamlabs.com/userID

It will ask you to fill in a name, then the message, as well as the amount to send. Herein lies the issue. The page is mega slow. Like, imagine you're using a dial-up connection on the worst day ever. That kind of slow. It was like this when I had broadband, so I doubt that it has anything to do with my 4G Wi-Fi connection. 4G is actually very fast. I've tried it on my phone and my laptop. Neither are fast at all.

The next page after the one with the message where you fill in the mandatory ("red tape") stuff isn't any better. The entire pages feels it's being "throttled" like f*ck. When you click on anything, begin typing, etc, it's like you're a tortoise trying to climb Mount Everest in a blizzard. 

Honestly. Does anybody use that donations page? Try it, by sending a small amount to somebody you know, and let me know how it was. As it is, I find I just cannot get it to comfortably work. They've also added that annoying, 'I am not a robot' thing as well. That's now on every darn website, although of course I can see why it's needed.

It seems every 5 seconds, Google wants you to re-enter 5 more fire hydrants, or whatever pops up on the screen...