NEurope
Will

Christmas 2020

We ate at my SOs parents yesterday, like always. The tree is still standing in our living room. We'll keep it till next year, a couple of days into January. It's tradition. It's a plastic tree, of course.

Happy Christmas, people! 0b7c4532865c20284fc39fde20da58b8.jpg

Been playing with my train today, great model:

8C270F31-AFDA-47E1-836C-9403643640E6.jpeg.72bb30ca0bb6c6026f852b649a182e38.jpeg

74DC02B2-92F6-48EE-AB28-4CB2EA15961C.jpeg.e88b927611716fe68ca3bfeed297e716.jpeg

Also got Black Country Monopoly from my sister so looking forward to playing that at some point too.

ACED651F-E28A-4453-B761-B2A145D7872E.jpeg.3f158e4b7b186702a886cec54274c81c.jpeg

Edited by Will
  • Like 2

Happy Christmas from @Eenuh and meeeeeeee!

Image may contain: Ine Spee and Jim Babur, people smiling, tree, indoor and close-up

Eenuh got me an Akai MPK mini MIDI keyboard. I spent most of yesterday tap-tap-tapping and learning a whole loooooad of new stuff. It's been fun! Such a great and beautiful thing!

AKAI Professional MPK Mini MK3 – 25 Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller with 8  Backlit Drum Pads, 8 Knobs and Music Production Software Included:  Amazon.co.uk: Musical Instruments

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Merry Christmas to all :)

Spend some lovely days with my family.
Ate too much, drank too much, slept too much, but who cares :D

My Christmas present has been with me for a while now (the PS5) but I got surprised with some money for a few games from either the PSN store or eShop and a copy of Demon's Souls :peace:

2 hours ago, Fierce_LiNk said:

Happy Christmas from @Eenuh and meeeeeeee!

Image may contain: Ine Spee and Jim Babur, people smiling, tree, indoor and close-up

It took me a while to realize that this was just the Facebook Container extension doing its thing and not an avant-garde joke.

Fc62W7L.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Magnus said:

It took me a while to realize that this was just the Facebook Container extension doing its thing and not an avant-garde joke.

Fc62W7L.png

That's brilliant. 
I think instead of posting pictures here, from now on we should just describe them in this way.

Spent most of my Christmas trying not to agitate my side muscles so either sitting downstairs for a bit or disappearing off upstairs to lie down and rest. Felt a bit guilty not being able to do much with my niece and nephew this year 

I had a nice Christmas with my wife's family. It was very quiet (for obvious reasons) and mostly focused on the new baby (he had the lion's share of the presents under the tree).

However, I did get a really nice houseplant from my sister in law, which was a nice surprise. Weirdly it was the present I got most excited about.

Here is a picture:

Image contains: a houseplant, window blinds, a red sofa in the background, a teddy bear with its head trapped under an unwrapped present.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Spent time with my fiancé's mum and step dad (as my mum cancelled). Cooked a Christmas dinner:

IMG-20201223-173522.jpg

Got plenty of gifts

IMG-20201228-094314.jpg

Two new Star Wars games, a surprisingly hefty Star Trek Cookbook, Sprout ketchup, cheeseboard, some little bits (including a nice Zelda mug, which is elsewhere).

Board games include God of War (a co-op deckbuilder game), Viscounts of the West Kingdom (a worker placement game, the third part in a trilogy of games), Tomesaga (an expansion for playing the three games in a campaign, either competitively or co-op), and Blockbuster (a film party game).

My fiancé loves the artwork Ine made. 

I was absolutely spoiled rotten this year.

133445364_10164880789390341_764063887044

From my partner: terrifying face money box thing.

From my parents: Nutri Ninja, Star Wars maze, Star Wars ice cube maker and a whole bunch of candles and nice smelling things. They also dug some old Beatles and Boston records out, which are dusty as fuck and barely play, but hopefully they'll clean up well.

From my Nan: Candles and enough socks to keep my feet warm until the end of time.

From my cousins: candles, home made chutneys, shower set and soaps.

From my partners Mum: Lego Star Wars advent calendar, face mask/snood things and chocolate.

From my partner's grandparents: Bravely Default, which was a particularly good choice from my Amazon wishlist.

From "The Tree" (a strange tradition of my partner's family): Ballycastle and a telescopic straw (unrelated, presumably).

• Like 1