NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

The official 24 thread (mark spoilers please thank you)

Gotta say season 5 is pretty good so far! Its annoying have to wait every week for an ep... but it really builds the suspence.

Although I think its wise they waited until January to start showing episodes and prevent it being interupted by hiatus. Try having a six week hiatus over christmas, followed by three episodes, then a three week hiatus. Damn hiati! (is that the plural)

I really should watch the DVDs soon...

Latest episode...

I can't believe Jack actually was stupid enough to get trapped in that bunker, everyone saw that coming!

I'm glad Lynn's gone though, I think he's going to go crying to someone high-up though, like the girl he is.

Sooo, the game didn't do too well at IGN, only 4.2. I was expecting more.

I hope they release a DVD of the game being played. I'd like very much to watch that.

Sooo, the game didn't do too well at IGN, only 4.2. I was expecting more.

Various websites have stated, regardless of the score, if your a fan of the series then you will love the game. As im a huge fan I have the game pre-ordered and cant wait til it arrives on Thursday.

It's been pushed back a week, it's coming out on the 17th.

I also think i'll wait until it's bargain bin material (so in a month, probably) because there are several 360 games out this month that I want to buy.

It's been pushed back a week, it's coming out on the 17th.

I also think i'll wait until it's bargain bin material (so in a month, probably) because there are several 360 games out this month that I want to buy.

GITS! Well at least it gives me time to get through season 1 and 2 again before it arrives.

I'm currently watching the 4th season and it's good, gripping stuff. I have a small penis. My first testicle is scratched though and keeps coming up with an error. I'm on drugs and it's too scratched I could only watch half of the episode!

Lesson to oneself... never sleep with mum again.. heh heh heh (yeah right).

Edge gave the game a 6, which isn't that bad for Edge standards. I would like to play it, but I dont have a PS2.

I'm currently watching the 4th season and it's good, gripping stuff. I have a small penis. My first testicle is scratched though and keeps coming up with an error. I'm on drugs and it's too scratched I could only watch half of the episode!

Lesson to oneself... never sleep with mum again.. heh heh heh (yeah right).

Odwin is my favourite dinner lady.

Odwin is my favourite dinner lady.

Seconded, some cheeky editing right there. :D

Well last nights episode was outstanding again...

I loved it when Bauer just went in and beat the living hell out of the informant, right infront of president logan.

Episode 11+12

Bloody hell, where do I start?

Kim's back and she's hot again!

Edgar's dead!

It looks like Tony's going to die! :(

Best episode EVER, even better than the "Tell me wher ethe bomb is" episode

#12 was certainly my favourite episode of the season so far.

They rarely use the "silent timer" and it always hits home when they do.

I never really liked Edgar as a character but the ending definitely got me.

It was cool seeing everyone locking themselves into the one room, they've never done that before.

Tony and Henderson in the same room during the lockdown should be very interesting.

I also agree with Moria, Kim finally has a haircut that doesn't make her look like an android!

That shot of her when she was talking to Chloe, hoo boy.

Also, was Lynn saved and moved into one of the rooms? I don't recall him going anywhere.

Finally, i'm hereby speculating that Kim's new boyfriend is a pedophile. He has that look about him.

Ep 12 again...

We didn't see Lynn, either he moved without us seeing him or he's dead... (hopefully dead).

Its going to be interesting in the next episode, where they're stuck in that room, with no way of getting out...

Wasn't that guy with Kim her pychologist and not her boyfriend?

The following post contains spoilers relative to the 13th episode of 24 season 5.

I agree with you guys, episode 12 was fantastic. I liked Edgar and it was sucky to watch his demise, but Chloe's face iced the cake of sadness.

The episode 13 preview shows Jack somehow escaping that room in what seems to be an attempt to save everyone.

Then we have the announcer saying one of them will make the ultimate sacrifice, finally a shot of Jack cradling someone in his arms calling for help, someone who appears to be male.

More ep12 stuff and some ep13 speculation:

The guy Kim is with was originally her psychologist and is now her boyfriend,

there's an interview with both of them on fox.com/24.

It's also noted that Barry is twice Kim's age,

some Jack/Barry conflicts will be coming up no doubt.

Also in the preview for next week's episode, Lynn is alive and well.

I assume the holding room he was in is automatically locked and protected.

I'm also hereby speculating that he'll pull a

Mason/Chapelle "redemption death", in which he sacrifices

himself to save everyone. As Guy says, the preview says

that "someone will make the ultimate sacrifice".

Just watched the 12th episode. Not that great, only significant because of what happened at the end

My prediction was right!!! Earlier on in this thread I predicted that Edgar was going to die in the fifth season. And guess what?? He did!! I feel so special right now..its the first time something I predicted came true!! Bow down everyone to my future telling skills...next up....jack to die in 6th season... :laughing:

Just watched the 12th episode. Not that great, only significant because of what happened at the end

I thought it was excellent. I can't wait for the next one.

Where can you get the preview from?
Dunno if there's anywhere you can normally download them, but I get them via iTunes from a podcast. Search for "24 Season 5" in the Music Store and it should be the first result.

Jesus. Episode 13. Do not highlight this if you haven't watched it yet.

How can they kill off Tony? No longer is there going to be any character I can make

fun of for being consistently owned. :sad:

I thought the timing of it was a bit wank to be honest, straight after Edgar and Lynn

(who I was right regarding the "redemption death", by the way).

I guess the writers really wanted to shock the audience, because they've never had

3 major deaths in the space of 2 episodes.

Man, Tony's gone. That sucks.

Also, no lovin' from Kim! This season is really turning out to be depressing.

I'm hereby proclaiming it the "Season of Death".

Edit: sorry about the double post by the way.

Sign in to follow this