NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

The official 24 thread (mark spoilers please thank you)

Yeh I want Bill back as well, he is an awesome character!!!

HIs smooth, calm voice is pretty damn cool.

BTW Audrey is looking fitter and fitter every season.

I can't wait for tonight/tomorrow's episode. Going to be so good.

I want to see just how much Logan actually is involved in this....

Last night's (repeated tonight) was the best episode of 24 I've ever seen. That's all I'll say about it.

I'm surprised that Jack didn't give the evidence to Bill for safe-keeping. No one would've suspected he had anything to do with it at all. Very lucky that Henderson got the evidence in time before Logan signed the letter of resignation....

Quite a good episode. I was thinking that he should have given it to Bill as well. But you just knew that the phonecall was gonna come JUST in time for the president to be saved. Typical 24. I also liked the bit where Chloe nicked the security card off Miles. That was pretty cool.... Man I hate that psycho bitch in CTU. She's so goddamn wierd!!

Quite a good episode. I was thinking that he should have given it to Bill as well. But you just knew that the phonecall was gonna come JUST in time for the president to be saved. Typical 24. I also liked the bit where Chloe nicked the security card off Miles. That was pretty cool.... Man I hate that psycho bitch in CTU. She's so goddamn wierd!!

She's hot though. I wouldn't mind touching her shoulder.

Last night's (repeated tonight) was the best episode of 24 I've ever seen. That's all I'll say about it.

I have to agree with you on that one. It's hard not going in to any spoilers but I'll refrain.

God, Logan is a wank.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

Logan always pissed me off. Even when he was a "goodie". He is a shit president and I just don't like the look of him. Pretty poor reasons to base my judgement of him I know, but I just hate him. Its the same with Edgar as well. Glad to see the back of him. But for some weird reason I quite like the character of chloe. I admit she is sometimes socially retarded, but is always there for Jack when he needs her:indeed: Plus, I remember her looking quite fit in the first couple of episodes with that other guy she had a fling with...

Chloe's hilarious, her best comment was in this series when she called Spence through to another room and said..

"I was out of order earlier."

Spence: "Thanks for the apology"

Chloe: "It wasn't really an apology, more of an observation"

Spence walks off

Chloe: "Damnit, why do I always do that?"

:D

HOLY SHIT.

I don't know what episode it was that I just watched [it was either 14 or 15] but it was DEFINATELY the best yet. Also, why the heck is this thread on the 4th page?! Come on; put some effort in!

Edit: It was episode 14

Just watched tonights episode on Sky 1 and it was amazing one of the best twists sofar. Having been watching 24 from the start I usually can see the twists coming as im used to the way the story plays out but tonights was a real shock.

I did not fucking expect that little twist.

Best 24 ever!!!

I really should post on this thread....

Its annoying I really want to get into 24(never watched before) but I only would watch it if I watched from the beginning. I don't want to buy the DVD box set/download episodes though...bah

Just buy the DVD boxsets stocka. They are pretty damn cheap right now on amazon I think. ....you won't regret it.

Tbh; I stopped watching 3 and 4 about 1/2 to 3/4 the way through.

Barring 1 and 2(watched all of them); this is the longest I've stuck with 24 in a while. I think it says something.

Season 4 gets to its best at about 12 when Tony comes back, carry on watching!

Season 4 gets to its best at about 12 when Tony comes back, carry on watching!

Agreed its awesome when he shows up. Saying that even though many disagree I still think season 4 is the best of the lot for me

Season 5 has by far been the best of them.

I personally think season 5 has been hit and miss. Some episodes have been really outstanding while others have left me feeling underwhelmed.

Season 5 was great up until the episode that was aired on Sky One tonight. From there it's been going a bit downhill in my opinion. Still good, just not great.

Someone give me an eight word description of season 5's finalie with NO SPOILERS.

Someone give me an eight word description of season 5's finalie with NO SPOILERS.

I can do a eleven one:

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS THE BEST SEASON FINALE OF 24 EVER.

Sign in to follow this