NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
drahkon

Among Us (PC, Mobile)

Top games! Up for more at some point - what number do you need to get to 2 imposters? I presume that's a thing?

Also well done to all you cheeky and sneaky mofos :pz

Great fun last night. We'd probably need minimum 7 to have 2 imposters, so lets ask around

• Like 1

Fun games, thanks for playing all!

I can definitely see the appeal in it. It's easy to learn and there's not much skill needed to play it. I was surprised that there is stuff to do like the task minigames, which keeps it interesting when you are not arguing in the meetings.

I can't see this being fun with random people though. Voice chat also feels like a must, as tone and hesitation and stuff like that is a big part of picking out potential impostors.

I played it on mobile (spend the 2 euros for the no ads version), and it works surprisingly well. Touch controls are good, and great to see you can easily cross-play with PC. And shout-out to Discord, I was running the Discord voice chat on my phone as well and it worked perfect. I even had a little Discord bubble in the side of my screen while playing showing who was talking at the moment.

• Like 1

Played a few random games online - agree its probs better with the discord chat but had some fairly acceptable games - just a bit difficult to chat and sometimes end up very quick finishes. Helpling me learn/practise tasks and ship layout tho - also getting used to a few people's classic mafia tactics :p

Ended up watching the stream of AOC playing this and want to get into the Among Us action! 

Who fancies some games? 

I'll try and be about for that - what sort of time we thinking?

Btw don't hold me to it yet @Cube as I'm not sure where I saw/heard it now but I think there was something about potential colourblind support coming to Among Us soon at some point?

• Like 1

That's 19:30 in Portugal&UK. It's a bit tight, but I might be able to make it if I don't run into traffic.

Hmmm. I have had a slight issue come up so may not make this tonight; also didnt think about time/clock changes and what zones have and havent moved etc. I'll try and figure out making it work but I'm dependant on a ride to carry some stuff(and myself) back home and it's likely gonna be around all that time I think -.-

I'll check this out at some point. I heard somewhere that they're making it more coloirblind friendly.

• Like 1

Definitely up for this again at some point, but I'm quite busy with work this week so hard to commit. Will keep an eye on the thread though.

How many are we? Could it help to get a sign-up list going, like in the mafia games of old? Just to keep track of how many we have.

1 hour ago, Jonnas said:

How many are we? Could it help to get a sign-up list going, like in the mafia games of old? Just to keep track of how many we have.

Aye I'm only just in now myself - dunno who is or isn't here? Think I'm busy weds night but otherwise shall we get a plan going?

Next Among Us(date/time tbc):

@Rummy

@Jonnas

@Mr-Paul

@LazyBoy

@Zell

@Vileplume2000

@Nicktendo?

@Sheikah?

19:30 UK/Portugal is a decent time to put me in for during the week, though it is a tad tight (so I might be late due to work, traffic, or a simple detour to the gas station).

Edited by Jonnas

Sign in to follow this