Kirby Fighters 2

content-4-36343-kirbyfighters2banner.jpg

Kirby Fighters 2 is now available on the Nintendo Switch eShop

Press release and launch trailer.

• Thanks 1

There’s a demo for this on the eshop now

Edited by Helmsly
  • Thanks 1

Checked demo out a bit; seems cool but may wait to see how much people find it longevity wise? I feel like Nintendo is a bit of the new Disney machine just pushing pushing pushing with old tried and tested not much new(also OFFENDED they tried to trailer Wrestler as new and never before seen when it's CLEARLY Suplex!!!) and this is what....Super Smash Kirby?? Admittedly I may be jaded having just dropped a bit for the gem tree on Clash and finding out its slab not progressive/cumalyive currency spent wise :p

I'd maybe be a bit more comfortable around £8-14 mark but not sure £18 will get me diving in. Many other various offerings that could go to instead tbh.

Has anyone gone for it? Any thoughts/feelings? Hadn't know there was even a Fighters 1 tbh so also curious if for those who have has it done enough to change and innovate - as I'd wanna hope the online mode stays popular and active enough for a while?

5 hours ago, Rummy said:

Checked demo out a bit; seems cool but may wait to see how much people find it longevity wise? I feel like Nintendo is a bit of the new Disney machine just pushing pushing pushing with old tried and tested not much new(also OFFENDED they tried to trailer Wrestler as new and never before seen when it's CLEARLY Suplex!!!) and this is what....Super Smash Kirby?? Admittedly I may be jaded having just dropped a bit for the gem tree on Clash and finding out its slab not progressive/cumalyive currency spent wise :p

I'd maybe be a bit more comfortable around £8-14 mark but not sure £18 will get me diving in. Many other various offerings that could go to instead tbh.

Has anyone gone for it? Any thoughts/feelings? Hadn't know there was even a Fighters 1 tbh so also curious if for those who have has it done enough to change and innovate - as I'd wanna hope the online mode stays popular and active enough for a while?

Wrestler isn’t just Suplex... It certainly does take some of the move set from Suplex (and Throw), but there are new moves thrown in too!

Anyway, I’ve got the game.  Haven’t had much time to play it, but it’s pretty great!

Slight on content, but overall a really nice upgrade over the 3DS original (and it’s great to see the return of 60FPS after the 30FPS Star Allies & Clash games).

Sign in to follow this