NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Jon

New Mobile

Hey guys, ive had the sony ericsson 750ki for two months and its already fucked, so im looking at getting a new phone.

Has to be pay as you go and on o2, i was thinking of the motorola V3, anyone got this, how good is it?

Hey guys, ive had the sony ericsson 750ki for two months and its already fucked, so im looking at getting a new phone.

Hmmmm, you've made me worried now. I've just put one on reserve with Virgin Mobile, as I get uber discount with them. Getting it for £149, instead of £229 at the end of the month when I get paid.

What's gone wrong with the phone then? As reviews suggest that it's the best phone out there at the moment on the market until the new Nokias arrive next year.

Also, I'm just wondering if the 2MP camera is any good?

Cheers

http://www.mobile-review.com/review/sonyericsson-k750-en.shtml

A whole ton of sample images taken with it can be seen linked about 3/4 of the way down the page.

Appears to be quite a shithot phone.

I'm just going to your experience with it JonSt, as just plain badluck really. I'll go ahead and get it, and then even if there is a problem I can swap it if it's within a year.

What did exactly go wrong with the phone anyway?

And if you're looking for a good phone, you should check out the Nokia 6230i aswell...........as it's ment to be quite a swish phone.

http://www.mobile-review.com/review/nokia6230i-en.shtml

6230i is nice and affordable. Good all rounder as it hass all the connectivity gimmicks and used mmc cards fo data. The screen is actually the same screen in the 8800 but not scratch resistant. You can tilt side to side and screen is still clear like high end LCD. :geek:

V3 is very stylish looking but you have to sacrifice features.

The D600 and 6280 are out soon too.

Hmmmm, you've made me worried now. I've just put one on reserve with Virgin Mobile, as I get uber discount with them. Getting it for £149, instead of £229 at the end of the month when I get paid.

What's gone wrong with the phone then? As reviews suggest that it's the best phone out there at the moment on the market until the new Nokias arrive next year.

Also, I'm just wondering if the 2MP camera is any good?

Cheers

The camera realy is the shit, is by far the best camera ive ever used in a phone. About my problems, the joystick on all sony ericssons are knwon for their shitness about 10 people at mork have or have owned them and everyone has said the've had problems, though non as worse as mine, i cant even move the thing. As far as the sound goes, i have no clue perhaps just a dodgy model.

By the way moria, dont get the rokr, tis crap rubbish features, rubbish looks and can only hold 100 songs anyway.

Out of interest, is there any way to do a deal with your network during your contract to change your phone, i mean pay to get a new one, but still on the same contract. I dont mean buying apay as you go one either.

How about the Motorola V635? I might be getting this later this year, it's under £200, has a 1.2 megapixel camera, 2 colour displays, takes mini sd cards, has an MP3 player, bluetooth and much more.

The best picture camera is the Sharp 903.

Its a 3G japanese phone and currently only Vodafone sell it here in the UK. It uses a glass lense and is the first camera phone to feature optical zoom. Its a 3.2 megapixel camera. The first camera phone that takes pictures that dont look like they are from a phone.

Look at the clour reproduction example below. It is spot on like a decent digital camera.

up01931kt.jpg

Detail accuracy:

phone42nz.jpg

well beyond any other camera phone and its 3.2 Megapixels. Bear in mind these phots are compressed otherwise they'd be massive files. Also its a simple point and shoot method. No need to mess around with features unless you wish.

Its also got afew japanese centric features like video and audio output to any tv. So you can show off whatever pictures, movies or music to everyone.

Thats alot on money =o, £200 and odd quid aswell as line rental...

Sign in to follow this