NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Julius

Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The Game Complete Edition (Holiday 2020)

It's back!

Scott Pilgrim is back! Team up with friends to battle your way through waves of tough enemies to fight for love. Share health and coins, compete in mini-games like Dodgeball, and challenge each other to an epic-last-one-standing duel. The Complete Edition, which includes Knives Chau and Wallace Wells downloadable content, will be available Holiday 2020 on PlayStation ® 4, the Xbox One family of devices, Nintendo Switch™ system, Stadia, Windows PC and UPLAY+.

Edited by Julius
  • Like 1

Yeah! This was actually a really good game, especially in co-op. 

And I just love Scott Pilgrim. At one point I almost knew the movie by heart. :D 

I never had a chance to play this so its like a fabled tale at this point but I have to say, hell yeah. It might be overhyped but I can't wait to finally play the game. Absolutely love the film (I saw it a few years after it released and so the game had slipped me by) and I've followed along with this saga to bring the game back for years but glad that Ubisoft have managed to finally pull the finger out on this and allow it to come back.

I'll be there day one. Just to decide what to play it on.

I only got to play the demo of this on 360 and then it was delisted before I had a chance to buy it, but I remember it being so much better then it had any right to be. I'd love to play it on Switch when its released.

Edited by Helmsly
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I had no prior experience to the Scott Pilgrim series before the game my then housemate got, it was a real blast and now I can own the game myself. Happy days. <3

11 minutes ago, MindFreak said:

This is out on January 14th. A physical edition has been announced, courtesy of Limited Run Games. 

https://limitedrungames.com/collections/scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-the-game/products/switch-limited-run-94-scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-the-game

Do they ship to Europe? Or is there a European vendor?

They do, expect to pay roughly 50 euros for the game including shipping (and this include prepaid custom duties).

34 minutes ago, MindFreak said:

This is out on January 14th. A physical edition has been announced, courtesy of Limited Run Games. 

https://limitedrungames.com/collections/scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-the-game/products/switch-limited-run-94-scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-the-game

Do they ship to Europe? Or is there a European vendor?

Bah! I feared they would be the ones to release this. Hopefully other outlets will get it as well, just like SoR4.

53 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

They do, expect to pay roughly 50 euros for the game including shipping (and this include prepaid custom duties).

Ouch, a steep price... It's a good game but not worth that much. 

7 minutes ago, MindFreak said:

Ouch, a steep price... It's a good game but not worth that much. 

They're working on a EU (Dutch) warehouse, to bring shipping costs down. No idea if they'll realize that before this game ships, but then again, it's going to be a while before this game ships.

Bought this at midnight for the Switch. I can't believe it's been 10 years! I forgot how unforgiving it can be sometimes too! I played as Knives as I didn't have the DLC before. She's alright.

• Like 1

Bought this myself, because i remember loving this game so much.

Well i'm terrible at this game utterly terrible, but man i still love every second of muddling through it! I'm so happy i can play it properly again with out digging out my PS3

Sign in to follow this