Sign in to follow this  
Julius

Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity (20th November 2020)

I already paid for it, so it's not like I would've got anything from this.

@Hero-of-Time do you still have the expansion pass then?

10 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

I already paid for it, so it's not like I would've got anything from this.

@Hero-of-Time do you still have the expansion pass then?

Looks that way. I’ve still got the items that you get from purchasing it but whether the actual content will unlock come June remains to be seen.

• Thanks 1

Got this email from Nintendo.

Subject: Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Expansion Pass – Purchase Bonus error

Dear darkest of snowmen,

On Friday May 28th 2021, the Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Expansion Pass was made available for purchase on Nintendo eShop. Buying the Expansion Pass entitles users to a special Purchase Bonus of equippable items that can be used in-game immediately.

Unfortunately, an error on Nintendo eShop led to the Purchase Bonus being briefly made available to all users. Furthermore, downloading the Purchase Bonus without buying the Expansion Pass gave the impression that the Expansion Pass was then purchased, when this is not the case. As you are one of the users affected, we'd like to apologise for this error.

Currently, users who downloaded the Purchase Bonus without buying the Expansion Pass are able to equip the related items in-game. However, once Expansion Pass Wave 1 – Pulse of the Ancients becomes available, these items will no longer be usable unless the Expansion Pass is purchased. This will not affect your save file or ability to play the game.

Users affected by this issue are currently unable to purchase the Expansion Pass via Nintendo eShop. This will be resolved once Expansion Pass Wave 1 – Pulse of the Ancients is released, at which point the purchase button will be accessible again.

Once again, we apologise for this error and any inconvenience caused.

Nintendo

I mean, I expected them to not allow the actual expansion pass to be played unless you bought it, but to block off the Prototype Ancient Sword seems like overkill.

It's just an alternate one-handed weapon for Link that, while really strong for playing through the main story, can get outclassed by the best weapons at the endgame.

content-4-36576-hyrulewarriorsageofcalamityupdatebanner.jpg

Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity update (version 1.3.0) is out now

Now up on the main page.

Patch notes and dlc trailer.

- - - - -

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this