NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Julius

Ubisoft Forward (10th September 2020 @ 20:00 BST)

Well, looks like it's a day for showcase announcements, first TGS's stellar lineup and now this! Pre-show at 19:00 BST followed by the main show at 20:00 BST. 

Ubisoft Forward this September 10th  will feature new games and big news on Ubisoft’s upcoming lineup of games and content and it's right around the corner!

Thought it was very rough last time, hopefully this is refined, though having a pre-show which starts an hour ahead of time at 19:00 BST damages my hopes of that being the case. That being said, very interested in seeing more of Gods & Monsters, and I'm always optimistic for a surprise announcement. 

Edited by Julius

Glad to see another one of these, the last one was surprisingly bare (even with the AAA big hitters).

Be nice to finally see something of Gods and Monsters. I've no idea how that was supposed to come out in February this year, given they've shown nothing of it to the public. Always sounded like a bullshit release date.

Also, Mario + Rabbids 2... please?! :bowdown:

Yeah, Gods & Monsters is going to be interesting to see again. I'm not hooked on the new name but hopefully I like what I see of the game. 

Sign in to follow this