NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dog-amoto

Twitch is now Prime Gaming

Anyone with an Amazon Prime account can now claim free Twitch Prime as of yesterday. I still play GTA Online so it’s worth it to get the $1m a month that they give you for playing but there are other freebies on there to claim, including free games. Wasn’t going to sign up for Twitch Prime but now it’s part of Amazon, it’s worth doing. No extra cost too. 

Twitch Prime has always been part of Amazon Prime and free for Prime users, they’ve just renamed it.

Really? I always thought it was a separate entity. Maybe the Prime monicker should’ve tipped me off. Haha. Could’ve signed up ages ago. Oh well. 

Amazon is finally getting a bit of a foothold here so have been thinking of signing up to Prime again, this is a pretty nice addition to the incentives.

When I read the title I thought they were renaming the whole Twitch platform, glad they’re not doing that at least.

Yeah Dog-amoto has actually fucked this whole thread up royally. I’m currently PM’ing various members at the moment to see if we can push for a ban.

Edited by Happenstance
  • Haha 1
  • Weird 1

13 minutes ago, Happenstance said:

Yeah Dog-amoto has actually fucked this whole thread up royally. I’m currently PM’ing various members at the moment to see if we can push for a ban.

Lifetime ban I hope? You have my vote.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, will' said:

Lifetime ban I hope? You have my vote.

Oh of course. You can’t just let stuff like this slide otherwise there would be anarchy.

• Confused 1

I’m on a shared/family plan and it didn’t work last time I tried to get the free Nintendo Switch online sub they were giving out. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ike said:

I’m on a shared/family plan and it didn’t work last time I tried to get the free Nintendo Switch online sub they were giving out. 

Oh man, now I miss Chowder :(

Edited by Julius

Sign in to follow this