NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
gaggle64

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: The F-Word

OgHHAix.jpg

Managed to find my house. It should be the second one in on the top row but doesn't usually look like that lol.

• Haha 1

I hope at some point they add more options to the drone to let you zoom around much faster. I don't care much about the actual plane part of the game, I just want to look around the games rendering of lots of places.

If you want to look at a British city with the fancy 3D scans, Southampton and Portsmouth are the only ones.

Full list:

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2020/08/18/all-341-photorealistic-cities-in-microsoft-flight-simulator-2020/

Really getting tempted to finally put together a decent PC for this. Watched a few videos and it looks so good. 

6 hours ago, Cube said:

I hope at some point they add more options to the drone to let you zoom around much faster. I don't care much about the actual plane part of the game, I just want to look around the games rendering of lots of places.

If you want to look at a British city with the fancy 3D scans, Southampton and Portsmouth are the only ones.

Full list:

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2020/08/18/all-341-photorealistic-cities-in-microsoft-flight-simulator-2020/

Have you changed the drone speed in the camera menu in-game or are you just meaning even faster than that?

I didn't know you could change the speed, so I'll try that. I was thinking more Google Earth style where you could zoom out in one area and zoom in on a completely different one (obviously, you would probably have to wait for everything to be loaded if you did that, but still better than going back to the map).

Yeah if you move the mouse up to the top of the screen while in game there’s a menu that appears and one of the options is camera. It includes the drone movement speed. I’d recommend watching that video I posted at the top of this page, it was shown in that.

I hope they never fix this error in Melbourne (I'm not the first to find it)

Someone made an error in Openstreetmap and accidentally listed the building as having 212 floors instead of 2. The error was fixed there, but Microsoft just have copied the data to their servers while the error was there.

Sign in to follow this