NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Happenstance

Old NE Members

It's good to see some of the old users. Glad you stopped by to say hi! :)

Man, all these usernames that I don't recognise one bit.

It's kinda fascinating.

Seems like the word is spreading! Nice to see you all - stick around for a while with us!

I'm now back in my old, best and original account. Thanks to all who slaved over the keyboards to make it happen... I'll try not to forget my log in again... Though I am a girl with very little brain... 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Oh my God! @soag, @My Buttons are Magic! and @Raining_again!! This is exciting! So cool seeing these names!

I wonder if @Dannyboy-the-Dane, @Slaggis, @Coolness Bears, @Diageo and @triforce_keeper might make an appearance! I know @Josh64 is kind of active but I hope he's cool too!

(by the way, for those who don't know. I was Animal...I recently changed it to Beast)

Edited by Beast
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jonnas said:

And for those who don't know, he was Dazz before he was Animal!

You see, and that's why I hate people changing their names.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

I agree, I had no idea Beast/Animal used to be Dazz.

So we all agree he's not allowed to change his name again? Good. 

Hi all the old people that have popped back up. Good to see you all ☺️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Name changes are the worst. I've lost count how many times back in the day, I'd be wondering where *insert name here* went only to find out a few months later they now went under a new name. 

soag as a name sucks so much... But that's the path I've stuck too... I'll always be shitting on a goat... 

• Like 1

Wasn't there a guy called AppleDniB or something? Zatoichi? That pervy dude Offerman? Jayseven? Rizz(lygloves)? Jim? Tim? Bim?

24 minutes ago, bob said:

Wasn't there a guy called AppleDniB or something? Zatoichi? That pervy dude Offerman? Jayseven? Rizz(lygloves)? Jim? Tim? Bim?

I am fairly sure Offerman lost his virginity and posted a massive post about realising the error of his ways and we never saw him again lol

6 hours ago, soag said:

I'm now back in my old, best and original account. Thanks to all who slaved over the keyboards to make it happen... I'll try not to forget my log in again... Though I am a girl with very little brain... 

hmmmm less said the better about that lol :bouncy:

• Weird 1

I am fairly sure Offerman lost his virginity and posted a massive post about realising the error of his ways and we never saw him again lol
It was a pity at the time, because he was a real genius when it came to computer issues. I thought he got banned though...

19 minutes ago, Raining_again said:

Only true virgins get into super heaven! He probably left the forum after realizing that fact ot live as a monk untill the end of his days. Forever tormented by his decision to lose his virginity. Regulated to regular old heaven upon his death.

2 hours ago, Jonnas said:

And for those who don't know, he was Dazz before he was Animal!

Também, que é feito do @Shino, @Hellfire, @Oxigen_Waste? Saísteis pra comprar cigarros e nunca mais voltásteis?

Woah, you have a very good memory, haha. Although I had a genuine reason why I changed it from my actual name to Animal. My 'friends' back then were shitty people and this was the one place I had. Worst thing I did was do that. I changed it to Beast this time because I wanted something fresh. 

2 hours ago, Sméagol said:

2 hours ago, will' said:

I agree, I had no idea Beast/Animal used to be Dazz.

Wait, really? No way. I always put it under my signature for a few months (just like I have now but I've come to realise on a mobile, it doesn't show your signature). Ha, no way! 

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

So we all agree he's not allowed to change his name again? Good. 

Hi all the old people that have popped back up. Good to see you all ☺️

Give me some credit, I had genuine reasons, lmao! Well...not this time but I did before! 

1 hour ago, soag said:

Name changes are the worst. I've lost count how many times back in the day, I'd be wondering where *insert name here* went only to find out a few months later they now went under a new name. 

soag as a name sucks so much... But that's the path I've stuck too... I'll always be shitting on a goat... 

Thats what it stood for??? No way! 😂 Thats brilliant! 

3 minutes ago, Beast said:

Wait, really? No way. I always put it under my signature for a few months (just like I have now but I've come to realise on a mobile, it doesn't show your signature). Ha, no way! 

I have signatures turned off, so I never see any of them. I’m not sure that’s a valid excuse but it’s my story and I’m sticking to it! It could also just be forgetfulness...

• Like 1

Just now, will' said:

I have signatures turned off, so I never see any of them. I’m not sure that’s a valid excuse but it’s my story and I’m sticking to it! It could also just be forgetfulness...

Nah, fair enough. I know that Mike1988UK changed his name to @LegoMan1031 too. What happened to the Playground here? Has it been deleted? I miss Mafia games! That would've been awesome to do during lockdown tbh. We missed a trick! 

9 minutes ago, Beast said:

Nah, fair enough. I know that Mike1988UK changed his name to @LegoMan1031 too. What happened to the Playground here? Has it been deleted? I miss Mafia games! That would've been awesome to do during lockdown tbh. We missed a trick! 

I think all the sub forums in Gen got merged due to inactivity.  I remember one particular mafia game where i hoodwinked you all

mwahahahahahahahhaha

:cheeky:

(i also did not realise you were Dazz/animal either lol)

Edited by Raining_again

17 minutes ago, Beast said:

Give me some credit, I had genuine reasons, lmao! Well...not this time but I did before! 

I was going to say! Your Disney excuse does not cut mustard this time.

10 minutes ago, Beast said:

As @Raining_again says, they were essentially merged into this one. Feel free to start some new games!

49 minutes ago, Beast said:

Thats what it stood for??? No way! 😂 Thats brilliant! 

Its not what it stood for lol. It originally stood for son of a gun.. But it then been joked about over the years into goat related things.. Things like.. 

Sitting on a goat, squatting on a goat, system of a goat and so on. 

• Like 1

It's nice to see some familiar faces popping in to say hello.  Hello to you all.

22 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Man, all these usernames that I don't recognise one bit.

It's kinda fascinating.

It’s like a group of zombies coming back from the dead!

Come on in! Sorry the brains on offer are a bit small, but the laughs at our expense should make up for it :hehe:

I've been reading back through some of my old posts... Honestly old me was a bit of a ass... Don't know how you all put up with me. 

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this