Kav

Apex Legends - free first-person Battle Royale (coming “Fall 2020”)

Posted (edited)

From Respawn Entertainment, set in the Titanfall universe.

Best BR game around in my eyes.

I’ve pretty much played nothing else but this for the last year... it’s held my attention that well, and still is doing!

Also, cross-play across ALL platforms is coming too!

Very much worth the download when it arrives given that it’s free!

Edited by Kav
  • Like 2

Definitely good fun, but if you want to play it competitively it's not very good. Legends have still been unbalanced at the start of the current season. It's why my mate and I stopped playing.

Other than that, for a few quick rounds it's worth a download.

Gyro controls confirmed.

"We've got a similar stick and button layout as some of the other consoles, so it inherently feels pretty good. We're also supporting the gyroscopic control scheme; you see that supported in some other shooters, and some people prefer that method of control. So it is the same version of the game, and we want it to feel as good as possible, and we hope to get it to a point where players are just competitive on Switch as they are on PlayStation or Xbox."

https://www.gamesradar.com/apex-legends-season-5-interview/

On 19/06/2020 at 7:11 AM, drahkon said:

Definitely good fun, but if you want to play it competitively it's not very good. Legends have still been unbalanced at the start of the current season. It's why my mate and I stopped playing.

Other than that, for a few quick rounds it's worth a download.

The Devs have said that they like to change the meta each season so that people use different characters and don’t just stick to a certain one or two.

I think it’s pretty well balanced at the mo, although people complain about Caustic... I don’t think he’s unbalanced. 

It's certainly the most fun BR game I've played and I still play it semi-frequently on PS4. I've played through most seasons and the devs have done a great job with updates and extra content which is keeping the game fresh.

• Like 1