NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Julius

Kena: Bridge of Spirits (21st September 2021)

Not too disappointing as it’s not a huge delay. Really looking forward to this game, though. 
I know it’s nothing like it, but for some reason it reminds me a little of Kameo from the Xbox! 

Did anyone pick this up yet?
It seems to have been reviewed really well. I’ve gone from not having much to play to having three games on the go, and October is looking like a pretty busy month so not sure when I will get time to play this. 

I may just download it anyway and force myself to find time for it, as it looks great. 

Yeah looks stunning. I'll definitely pick it up once I finally, finally labour through finishing Ghost of Tsushima :zzz::zzz::zzz:

• Like 1

Put 2-3 hours into this, really enjoying it. It's crazy how such a polished, beautiful game was made by such a small team. Really loving the exploration and the combat is pretty fun too.

• Like 1

Been playing this some more now. Freed the first major spirit.
So far so good. It's a great game and I'm enjoying it quite a bit. The Rot is cute as heck :D 
Combat is fun, if a little janky at times thanks to enemies that home in on you really fast :laughing: Using The Rot's true form is also a little odd...its movement is kinda slow and the camera does what it wants occasionally.

Other than that, it's a very polished game. Beautiful setting, gorgeous animation, sound and music are top notch. Ember Lab has got some talent :peace: 

I'll probably won't bother with the trophies, though. It's not a game I can see myself play through twice. 

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this