NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
EEVILMURRAY

Adverts That Blow - Secondary Remix

With new Television comes more adverts that blow. Today fresh in my memory is this Barbie Eau D'Toilette, which looks like water and according to the advert gives the little girl hallucinations that she is in a fashion before reality takes hold.

yes that advert is rather stupid. "where'd ya get that" erm let me think she pestered her parents to buy it cos she wants to smell like overpriced plastic dolls.

Also on the Barbie tangent this new Style a horses head [Apparently meant to be from a unicorn movie but I don't recall seeing a horn]. Hair changes colour in warm/cold water. Ooh, but then you have this young Tracy Beaker girl giving you the most forced smile ever, as if Barrymore's about to knock one out on her face.

• Like 1

It is compulsory for any advert related to insurance of some kind to be utter shite and make you want to kill yourself in desperation for slavation.

who would have thought Esure could have replaced Michael Winner with something even more annoying, but they managed it with that damn mouse

After watching ITVs greatest ads, i can say that half of the top twenty are far too annoying to be left alive.

who would have thought Esure could have replaced Michael Winner with something even more annoying, but they managed it with that damn mouse

Michael Winner is a total ****. If anyone watches that TV show on the North-South divide, you will see why.

The worst adverts BY FAR on TV at the moment are;

- M&S - This is not just........ it's.......... ARGH!!! SHUT UP

- An advert for a University (which one i can't remember as i type), where they are all doing a rediculous little dance around the place in different uni scenarios, with rediculous fake smiles; all to the tune of...

"I'm moving on..........I'm moving on, roll on roll on" OH MY GOD!!!!! WOULD YOU SHUT UP!!!!!

The Uni advert was most likely created by someone on a degree there, it's that sort of cheap quality, tackiness!!

'Loans . . I know nothing about loans . . ' THEN WTF ARE YOU DOING IN A LOAN ADVERT YOU F*CKING SELL OUT! WHEN YOU WON IM A CELEB GET ME OUT OF HERE WAS AGES AGO! Damn Loan/Currys Advert prostitutes!

• Like 1

The Cilit-Bang advert.

"Hi Barry Scott here!"

Who the fuck are you?!

"It EVEN cleans filthy barbecues!!"

Shut up man! Shut up! Shut up!

It looks so 90s and klitch that it makes me feel physically sick

The Cilit-Bang advert.

"Hi Barry Scott here!"

Who the fuck are you?!

"It EVEN cleans filthy barbecues!!"

Shut up man! Shut up! Shut up!

It looks so 90s and klitch that it makes me feel physically sick

Its supposed to its a piss take of all the rubbish home shopping adverts and the like.

Its supposed to its a piss take of all the rubbish home shopping adverts and the like.

If that were so why would it make people want to buy the product?

It is quite funny when you put it that way though. :p

death to all male fragrance adverts, they are too fuckin random, especially the dude who just randomly decides to walk some tunnel

HUGO FOR MEN!!!

Let's not be sexist here, the women's are shit also.

It's just one of things you can't advertise on TV properly. Sadly that doesn't stop the fuckers trying.

'Loans . . I know nothing about loans . . ' THEN WTF ARE YOU DOING IN A LOAN ADVERT YOU F*CKING SELL OUT! WHEN YOU WON IM A CELEB GET ME OUT OF HERE WAS AGES AGO!

Thankyou. +Rep for you my friend.

...That was lucky >> Those Damn adverts do my head in, we'll see howe lucky you are when a Truck flies straight through your car and kills you

Let me show you the way,

It's a game that we play,

Oh every day,

So easy.

Let me show you a game I play, it's called I stamp on your knee caps.

That's the one with that [most likely] French [urgh] woman pissing around with a kite. Who obviously has some sort of hand problem which rivals Jeremy Beadle because she couldn't catch it when it was in her grasp.

(Impossibly croaky voice) "In the drawer, next to your loin cloth". Also, the way she says "yes" earlier in the advert makes me want to axe myself in the chest.

(I'm talking about the new Herbal Essences advert btw).

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this