NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Julius

Horizon: Forbidden West (18th February 2022)

Encountered a frustrating glitch on one cauldron. I died at the boss and then got spawned out of bounds. I ended up having to go back to an old save at the start of the cauldron, thankfully the game at least makes fairly regular autosaves.

It did make for an unusual view of the cauldron:

• Like 1

Awesome. Might replay this sooner rather than later with the NG+ goodness.

3 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

It seems PS4 owners are getting shafted though as the DLC is announced for PS5 only.

Yeah, weird move to transition to current gen with DLC. Same happened with FFVII Remake ::shrug: 

Still, I'm exited. Gotta get hold of another copy, though, as I sold mine :p 

1 minute ago, drahkon said:

Yeah, weird move to transition to current gen with DLC. Same happened with FFVII Remake ::shrug: 

Completely forgot FF pulled that as well.

Complete Edition of the game launches October 6th for PS5, and early 2024 on PC, bundling the main game and Burning Shores DLC together:

The PC version of the game is being developed in partnership with Nixxes, and is coming to Steam and the Epic Games Store. 

Complete Edition is coming to PC on 21st March:

Oh, how funny it would be if this ends up falling around the Elden Ring DLC :laughing: it's releasing on top of Rise of Ronin (which surprises me) and Dragon's Dogma II, the latter of which just seems to be getting buried alive from all angles. 

Edited by Julius

Sign in to follow this