NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Nintendo Fan

Nintendo News | Microsoft Manager Knocks Revolution Online

I see your point kong, but you can't imply that Microsoft are more innovative than Nintendo just because they have a few original downloadable games. It's a good feature and it's new and original but it doesn't put them ahead of Nintendo in terms of innovation

I understand that but my reply was more in regards to members in this thread who have tantrums everytime someone points out flaws in their beloved Nintendo.

Oh and I can get most previous generation Nintendo games on ROM's anyway ;)

its not so mutch wot he says is true its the impact it has on mainstream consumers oh he must be right he is from microsoft and microsoft are great and so is windows its the half assed mentallity of the average consumer he is trying to reach as a average consumer has no understanding of nintendo and a false understanding of microsoft any GAMER as in a trully gaming aware person knows full well microsoft have no history or merit in gaming and nintendo do but the average jo on the stret thinks oh bill gates oh microsoft it must be a good console they made it how miss informed is that most mainstream consumers dont even know what nintendo is they dont even know that the gameboy is by nintendo morons the lot of them

its not so mutch wot he says is true its the impact it has on mainstream consumers oh he must be right he is from microsoft and microsoft are great and so is windows its the half assed mentallity of the average consumer he is trying to reach as a average consumer has no understanding of nintendo and a false understanding of microsoft any GAMER as in a trully gaming aware person knows full well microsoft have no history or merit in gaming and nintendo do but the average jo on the stret thinks oh bill gates oh microsoft it must be a good console they made it how miss informed is that most mainstream consumers dont even know what nintendo is they dont even know that the gameboy is by nintendo morons the lot of them

LINUX :idea: Microsoft? LINUX

Do we have an ignore option on here? If not, can we get one added?

Quick links> User Control Panel > Buddy/ignore lists (at the bottom, on the left hand side)

Quick links> User Control Panel > Buddy/ignore lists (at the bottom, on the left hand side)

Thanks for the pointer, I now have my very first ignored poster.

I'll be disappointed if Nintendo don't include new games in the service. Live Arcade is easily the most appealing aspect of the 360 for me. I want to be playing games like Bejewelled, Wik & the Fable of Souls, Marble Blast Ultra, Mutant Storm, etc. on my Rev. If it doesn't happen, then I'll probably end up getting a 360 too.

Sign in to follow this