NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Nintendo Fan

Nintendo News | Microsoft Manager Knocks Revolution Online

well what a prick

you said it mate.

He probably cant face the fact that Nintendo will have BETTER and MORE games for Download.

wooooooo!!! Super mario Bros 3

Can he get any more biased,he has retro problems and it seems they consider Nintendo kissy aswell

Ok he is commenting on a service which has not a lot of info to it and a service that is not even running yet. In the interview he said that he has deals with the likes of Midway and Capcom and so on.

He is going to be eating his words if Nintendo have deals with the same publishers and the downloadable games are online. You never know he might not show his face in public again if Nintendo unveil that its not only nintendo console games that are downloadable on revolution, arcade games as well? It's possible :D

How can he say retro games are boring and then go on to say Guanlet and pacman never get old. Just so happens these games are on the xbox live arcade. What kind of B.S. is that. If its not on xbox it sucks

At the moment, theres 10 or so Live Arcade games. Half of which aren't even worth a purchase due to the fact that they are cheaper on PC.

He wasn´t really talking bad about nintendo. He just pushed his own serrvice.

But...he doesn´t know more about the virtual console than we do. So I think, in terms of nintendo, he doesn´t know what he´s talking about. The possibility to create new games on the virtual console is rumored for a long time.

The biggest bell-end ever. Nintendo games not gonna hold up and to think I used to like Microsoft. That one interview has done a LOT more damage to Microsoft than good. All my respect for them has vanished.

Give it a week and he'll be apologising cus he's realised what a fucking Moron he has been. Just like that fool from Epic.

Dumbass piece of crap

As monkeyDluffy said, Nintendo have yet to announce the full details so there could be new games, akin to how Tetris is getting reworked a bit on the DS. Some classic games that are still enjoyable without nostalgic-tinted glasses, could be improved or made shiny or whatever and put to be downloaded.

Plus didn't Nintendo say they were looking into improving the graphics or something for old games?

Lol he says "Arcade" a total of 15 times, I think hes just trying to advertise really :p

"When I look at Nintendo Revolution's retro story, with all due respect to Nintendo, I think it's a small subset of the opportunity here. To be honest with you, a lot of those games are fun in your head when you think, 'Oh, yeah when I was 12, this was really fun,' and you have these great nostalgic reasons to play them. Then you do play them, and they're just not very fun anymore. But, there are some games like Joust or Gauntlet or Pac-Man that are as fun today as they were back then.

"A lot of those Nintendo games, you know, aren't gonna hold up."

Soooo Gauntlet, Joust and Co will last longer and are the "better" games than Super Mario, Ocarina of Time, Pilotwings 64. Yeah let me check again how many games are in the XBOX Live Arcade compared to the download catalogue of Nintendo. It is really funny how some people have to bash to make their stuff sound better. True XBOX Live is quite advanced and also very entertaining but I think Nintendo can easily compete with that at least when it comes down to games.

Of course he wouldn't say anything good about Nintendo, but next time, he'd better only say 'no comment' :indeed:

A lot of those Nintendo games, you know, aren't gonna hold up

So he's saying Joust and Gauntlet are better games than say, Super Mario World and OOT? How the hell did he get in the gaming industry?

Hmmm, 20 years of the best of gaming. 15 standard games. I think I'll pick the 20 years of awesomeness thankyou. No on can beat Nintendos classics.

CBA to read it, because I know it will just be banter.

xbox would be foolish not to be worried by a fully supported first party free games service.

They saw the numbers of the DS Wi-Fi connections.. and they also see the numbers that consoles outsell portables.

I'd be worried, Xbox silver does not compare.

AHAHAHAHAHA....What the hell's he on about!?!?

For a start, has he not realised how well people recieve old retro games and still enjoy them today?!?!

I never had a NES or SNES...Im probably going to be playing more retro games than Revolution games when I get one. 2D Metroid and Super Mario...I cant wait.

Xbox Live? Pong? lol.....

ha ha ha makes me smile ds and revo both free to play online and advanced level of offline wifi support including game share multi play from one cart or disc all totally free xbox live gold is wot you will need for down loads and online play with shedbox 360 so acording to microsoft paying is better than free year right like ill pay £40 a year to play online wen its free with ds and revolution free and easy is way to go

i trust nintendo far more at op stability and lag free conection than windows maker microsoft with there buggy laggy and hackers delight system

can i point out, that he does work for microsoft, hence he does have to insult the competition. its his job, whether he feels that way or not. lets not forget the sony guy who got fired now

Sign in to follow this