NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
theguyfromspark

Firewall

Even further now... logged in to the computer but need to use the car to get the key under the sofa but can't figure out how

I think there may be a glitch, as combining the car with the radio doesn't seem to work properly. Edit: Never mind, I got it.

Edit (2): Done. If you liked this game, check out the crimson room and sequels. Much better than this.

I combined what looks like a battery and a magnet with the car and placed it down near the sofa, but then nothing happened.. what else do i have to do?

Get the control from the plant pot. It's pretty obvious from then on until the final part, but I don't want to give it away. I found it quite amusing when I figured it out.

I can't get this game working... it tells me i need the latest flash... which I download and install... but nothing changes :/

Pretty cool distraction. However I am left concerned about this guy. If I were locked in a room for some unknown reason the last thing on my mind would be whether the cushions matched the wallpaper or the plant needed more sunlight, lord knows what he'll make of the world outside.

It was awsome.. took me 22mins to complete :cry: but i'm at work and got distraced by those people that want to buy things :indeed:

ARGH! wasted 20 minutes to be finally stuck not finding the last item. anybody help me? i'm tired of trying.

o yes.. i did it, in 28 mins, this did include breaks while surfing net at the same time.

Interesting game. I got the keypad and tried it on the door but it didn't have any power so I couldn't use it.

Are you the Gatekeeper?

Ray, when someone asks you "are you a God?", you say "yes!"

I've got all the items but it's still saying 'better not go there yet' when I go to the door. I can't find anything else to use the keypad on... :wtf:

Sign in to follow this